Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me design my TLK car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well... It's not just one pic, I have som e others for some other stuff. But thanks too

I was thinking about car from inside... It's tough one. But i will get some ideas soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea, well I don't really know what to do now when I have ... 10 characters to paint this far (including TX-101s). First I was thinking I could paint them in a landscape as with the TLK ones on the other side, but then I thought I maybe shall have a Lea loggo too since we're Lea members. Then I thought I could write that big, with small www and .com thing, and paint the characters on the line over the text, and some at the bottom, but I'm not sure (that text can also stand in a landscape) ... The door is 83 cm long, and like 54 cm up to the window, so the text either has to be very compact if I only use one door, or if it would be cooler to use the front door and let the text go over on the under hood part, like over the tyre ... Or if I chall use both doors only.

However, every character is painted 11cm x 9cm, so they're not very big, but in a line I'm already over 83 cm ... Btw it's not really necessary to do any kind of account first, it's just to send the file with a mail x)

For Fireman, I barely drive the bloody car nowadays (but I've been out when the pics are half done, it feels rather stupid to show everything then xD), the gas here is very expensive and I don't have much left, so I have to wait until I will get my next paycheck from work so I can get more gas, if not in a hurry I can always us my saving money, but that wouldn't be very good ... They take like $2/liter soon, and I can come up in 70 of them ... But else I love to drive car (maybe even more now xD) and wish I could do it more. I was out some day ago and a motorbike stopped from right to wait until I had pass by so he could drive out. When I looked at him I saw he first stared at the hood when I came, and when I had pass by I saw him and his friend at the back in the back mirror how they continued to stare at the car after for a long time until they then went out on the road when the car behind had honk the horn at them to go x). Then we went directly to the store (my dad and bro was in our other 8th car (we have a lot of them xX) in front of me), and the peeps at the parking space also stared like crazy there ^^.

Anyways, I didn't paint anything today like I said cause my stomach pains forced me to bed around lunch until now 10pm, but before that I succeeded to paint everyone at a paper, so tomorrow I'll get out to the car, but first I need to know how to then paint the landscape or Lea loggo xX

And for the car inside, I can take photos so you can see how it looks like ... That part is really hard to do, but I'll probably do it at the end, so no hurry ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow. Nice car.

I wanna ride! I would love to accually see a car like that on the road. Im not sure if you can get repoted for that though..I thought you could only be reported if yo sold lion king stuff.

But I dunno. Cool car anyways. And sorry about the break in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    woah...thats one fantastic car. If I saw that whilst driving I would proberly crash due to staring in amazment...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea well my friend said the same with the reporting thing, isn't it like that you can get reported and all for selling things with it, and make money with it. But I'm not really making money with my car, I'm just spending money on the color, so she thought it would be okey to have a car with TLK things as long as I don't make money with it...

And yesterday I started with the Lea thing and the characters I had, and today I finished two characters (Talfasi/whatever his name is here now again and Shatty/the same name almost). Whatever ...

And actually I'll say thanks for the breaking in to the car, 'cause if it wasn't for that, I hadn't start paint anything (!). Even if the idea has been in my head for years I have never had the strange to do something with it until I had the glass broken and had to change and clean the car inside (and outside) and then I just felt for pimp it up even more x)

If you ever drive here and happens to pass by me Kapasa, please don't crash xD But I don't think it would be a big chance that would happen I wonder if there's other cars like this and how they looks like ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oooo... I am now the "Fireman"!!

Well, the crashing probably would happen, Ki... That is a really cool car. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've always been calling you Fireman x) Remember?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK. I was thinking about inside... But first I need to know... How looks situation right now about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oooh...do you have a pic I can paint yet?

ABout inside, if you got ideas, tell me ^^ But still itsn't not in a hurry, I'll do that in the end ... I forgot to take pics tho xX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have pics yet because you said that with outlanders you have enough pics... But, if you want one from me you will get it.
    my sister is offering you that she can give you any home made or original character. just tell me if you need one.

edit: i forgot to say that she is really damn good with all sorts of drawing...you wont be sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't have enough of characters, but this is a Lea member pic, so I'll just have members, and I can't have enough of them, so just send as many as you have ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hehe... She is starting today... you will have them soon (how much of them do you want? She can made about 3-5 for day.)
    She asked for your wishes... Is there any special thing you want?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hm..let see, I only need one pic for each member, so one pic is good. Now it's a little harder since I have pics now and then, before I had lots of them at the same time, then I could puzzle them together in a scene where they like talked with each other and stuff, but now if I get one single pic, it's harder to put it in in some scene like that. But... Is it a fursona of her? Or you? (both would be best x) then you can tell her to paint it as you're fighting with each other or something )
    Else just a normal pic of a sitting you or her where you look up a bit... But look forward is good too...But if you look up a lil it can fit in better ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You will have your picture of us fighting or something.. I hope it will be good enough for you.
    oh, btw... she is asking if there must be lions or can be other big cats aswell. so?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cool, that's even better ^^ I have only lions and one leopard, so whatever your fursona is is good ^^ It's meant to represent you you know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK, you will get it soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok cool ^^ Size doesn't matter, bigger is better, then I makes them in right size on the comp, and takes a pic of the bigger one to see small details...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK... It's almost done... I need to get it somehow on my PC. Hmm... Scaner? i dont have one...yet. I'll get one soon...like tomorrow..2 days, 3,4..I dont know... so its out of option...I dont know when i will get it... But there are other ways...
    oh yes.. how can i give pic to you? msn? skype?

Oh, BTW It's a pic of me and my sister watching each other with anger!
    just like you ordered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah, great You can either get a link through something or just send me an email with it on MSN (but hopefully not, 'cause my comp is crazy and don't want to load things all the time without crash ...) Else if you add me to your list you can send it trough a conversation window. I have the address on my profile anyway ... you can add me, hen we'll see how it goes when you have the pic on the comp ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    pic is done!
    i just have a problem how to upload it on PC. But it will be done very soon. I decided to send you by msn.. It's easyest way for me.

EDIT: OK, no problems at all... I've just got a scanner and pic is ready. Add me on msn pls.