Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me design my TLK car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks awesome! Is there some kind of special paint/coating that makes the designs durable?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1st Under that picture you can paint some grass From very close view in about 3-4 colors (Light green, Darker green, some of them yelow,...).

2nd I like that idea with puting LEA characters on it. But, what about puting some non-important characters on it too? like some outlanders?

3rd Car looks wonderfull.

4th anything else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did you do some make-ups inside the car???

Or, are you gonna do some?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They can easily identify who you are, where you live, and how long youv'e been driving from your License plate Kiara
    and with the money Disney has.. They can probably even figure out how old your car is, where it was made, where you were born, where you've lived at, how much money you make, your phone numbers, your house number, etc lol

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First ... I don't really have colors that is for cars, my brother use them to his modell ships and stuff, so they are durable on plastic things, but when I first painted, you could like scrape it away, then I had the enamel (dunno if that's the word, but it's the invisible painting you have over everything at the end.. x) on it, and then you could still take it away with your nails. But after some days, the color was like stucked, and now it's imposible to take anything away xX ... The black lines (except the big Simba) is done with a black pen, so you can't take it away with the nails, and not with water either after the invisible painting, but who knows, with the time it might get a little destroyed, but that's how it is with everything in this world, nothing last forever ...

Second, I like that grass thing at the bottom! But then I might do it at the end, 'cause I'll need a lot of color then ...

Third, I love the idea with the LEA members xD *is smart* But then I first need peeps who wants to be there with their characters ... So if you want to join you can either write it here or send a PM, then you can send a pic and tell me how it shall look like. The good with that is that you can put on characters now and then, if someone wants to be there not now but in 6 months maybe, you can easily draw it, so no problems there. ALSO, regular outsiders and stuff works too to fill it up in case I don't have many Lea members. All the original characters are on the other side, so ... looking like bears, I just painted it in a very easy and cute way ^^ (we can pretend so, but it was hard to paint with free hand and so small with such a big pen and all xP)

Fourth ... Thanks for liking it this far xD

Fifth, I haven't start inside yet, 'cause I don't know what to do ...

And last, I know they can find out with the plate, but it's not written under my name (as if that would matter anyway xX), and then again, if I'm on the road, no one will have the time ... But on parking places of course ... Well anyway, I'm still not that worried about it, 'cause no one just care about what others are doing ...

Nothing else I think, but if you can come up with ideas you can just write down them here anyway. And also, if you want to have your Lea character there somewhere you can write too! Or just have your name there! (I think I'll do a Lea Halalela.com side btw xP) And if not here, you're always welcome to send PMs ^^

I will upload the new pic from today too, where all the characters are finished (except them where some colors are missing, I'll buy new ones tomorrow)
    (*edit*)

Other, great you like it and are so helpful, I didn't think I would get this much replies about this painting thing ^^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If you need like "extra's" you could always put mine in, lol, somewhere at the back ... haha

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha, I'll just use the doors to begin with But I'll add you ^^ Got a pic I can paint then?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Euhm, you can take the one Sharifu made me? 'Cause hers are so much better and nicer, hehe.

But I don't know if we should ask her, since she originally made it.
    (and I don't know if she'll be on before she leaves for the US)

The one from my avater (there's a bigger version, off course, hehe)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea, well I was thinking of that before, if someone else did the pic (since we got some character painters here) I'll ask her/him first too, to be sure. But if she don't want me to use that "position" ('cause I won't copy EXACTLY, and beside, the character is somewhat (c) by you since it's yourself), I can take one you've done yourself.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    There is one I've done myself, doesn't look as cool as Sharifu's pics, hehe
    (she actually made the first one as a pressy for me, for my birthday)

But here's one I did.
    http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/m.../Nathalie2.jpg

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well anhy pic is good. Either I can copy exact in my homemade copyway, or I can do small changes if you want. Just faces are most important, else everyone looks almost the same ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I hate drawing faces, lol, they never work, I love doing the body's.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea, I know xP So you want the name beside too?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    not really nessecary, hehe

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok, then you're the first one this far without it ^^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't think people are waiting to see a car goes by, with something on it like: hi, I'm nathalie

haha

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well not really, but as a Lea collage or something, names can be cool, but that's all if you want, nothing necessary ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I should give you one character to paint. But first I need to create a pic of it, upload it, create a acount on photobucket, post a link here, oh yeah,.. getting an idea for a first thing... All that in... 15 minutes or 5 days. I dont know yet. I will see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah! This is totally cool. Ki!! I already gave you my permission to use my character.

That car looks totally cool. I would personally drive it everywhere I go... Too bad it's your car....XD

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TX-101
    I should give you one character to paint. But first I need to create a pic of it, upload it, create a acount on photobucket, post a link here, oh yeah,.. getting an idea for a first thing... All that in... 15 minutes or 5 days. I dont know yet. I will see.
    for 1 pic, you can also just upload at www.tinypic.com you don't need to make an account

but Photobucket account, is always handy ^_^

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu