Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me design my TLK car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Help me design my TLK car

I need some help to paint my car, for many years I've wanted to have TLK, but it has never happen. 'cause by then it was just a funny idea and stuff but ... Now I've decided to do it anyway, so I have thought about some things and pictures I can have on it ... The problem is just I have found too many pictures I can't decide which ones to take ... However, I know I asked this question before, or something like it, but do you guys have any idea how to paint everything? I don't want any landscape more tho, just characters, and just the main characters as well so people can recognize them ... And I want the title too, but I don't know if it's best to put it back or in the front, or if it's better to have two big characters on the front instead so they're visible. I'm willing to think of all the ideas, so please give me something to think about if you want ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i have a few idea's. Although i need to work them out, can you show a picture of your car?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, it's just a regular Audi 80 with a grey color ... I think I may have some pic here and there of it here:
    http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...2026th%202006/

Taken yesterday when someones had broke in to it. They took 30kr and important papers, did it in general messy by throw ice cream papers on the floor and smash two windows in, and then they also tried to get in to the space back by tear up the back seat ... (the stone they threw in is also visible):

Then they also found it funny to jump on the car as we found lots of footsteps on it xX

But anyways, I need some kind of design, I have found something myself, but it?s just small things, and today I did a small pic of Simba on the gas doorlock thing ... and some pawprints and stuff ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK. here is what i would do to my car which isnt in good condition right now. I would like to put title in the front (on a hood) and it should be big, so people could see it(like on police cars).
    then a smaller version of it on a back side.

i would also put characters on it ... i think that the best position would be on all doors. and they should be big, visible. dodt put too many characters on it (I would put them 4 (for every door (max 5,6, because if you can put a smaller character too, like timon or zazu)).

If you want to do something more, change the color of the car first (something like orange, you know TLK style). if you do that, it should be nice to put some background on it( like,... some terrain at the bottom or rising sun,...but much less visible than characters(and maybe in just one color, like dark red or black, well... sun wuold be yellow))
    ^i know, that is dificult.

I hope that will help you.
    if you want or need more help pls PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HOLY #@&!* Good luck with everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why thank you both of you, I'll consider the idea of the title and door characters, I was thinking of do the Pridelands on the hood if nothing else and stuff ... And I would like to change color on the car, but it would be so much color to buy and then everything would be so yellow you can't see what is background and what is characters ... tho this rising sun can be used ... Neighbours that is passing by on the parking place think it looks great already now, and their kids too ... So that's cool. I'll paint in 30 minutes for the whole day today then (with this title thing and stuff) ... And tomorrow will be the first ride out with them in that case when my friend and I are going to my grandparents for a sailing trip ^^

Also adding that you're welcome to design inside the car too, by like paint something on the steering wheel or something, or put in cool lights, textile or plushies or I don't know somewhere ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK then. Inside should be more serious. you can leave it grey or any other color you like. Just it should be diferent color than car from outside. that steering wheel idea is great. put there one picture which you want. Other is up to you (you can put TLK things in it ... as you wish).

when you finish your car, give us a picture from every side... please?

anything else? just ask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm suprised nobody mentioned this yet. But if the vandals left that ice cream wrapper, then you might wanna send it to the police as they may be able to get DNA from it to find out who did it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well I have some pics already now of the hood and stuff ... (in my photobuckets main page, but that's from some day ago, so no heaven above PrideRock there xD) I haven't start on the doors yet. I did a swinging TP pic on the window tho ...

And with the paper, it was from my family, so no DNA there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's a new taken pic of the hood, and HERE is new pics from today from all over the car ... However I think the hood is finished now ... So I'll start with the doors then. Or continue ... Right now it's like a small pic here and there, looks rather weird but ... Ah, anyways, hows it this far ... ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate to Bring things down and stuff, but a person that used to be somewhat active on here dedecided to do this with his 4x4, but he wasnt allowed to put any tlk stuff related material on *eg chacaters* due to copyright protection.

he sent letters to diney and rang them up and stuff asking for permission but he was rejected.

Its still a great idea kiara and i say go for it

but you might get the miserable old crotch who decides to report it.

i do really hate to bring it to you, but at the end of the day im just concerned for friends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what This Land said is true, you could get sued majorly for doing what you are doing, the person who did this was DlB-177? or something like that good guy Try using FanARt or you'll lose quite a bit of money from Disney(They love taking money from others)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah...yea, you're probably right, I didn't think of it like that But how big can the chance be someone is reporting it? It's all possible, but if I'm on the road (which I barely are so much), no one will know it's me or where I am from, and why would they even put so much energy and fight about something like that? I've never seen the swedish peeps be so ... involved in what other peeps are doing ... And we're busy enough to fight with the stupid moneysystem all the time ... But still, it's all possible ... then I just have to take it away maybe, can it be harder than so you think ... ? But for now I don't see it as a very big possiblility to actually happen exactly ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well.. World is full of jerks. To report things like that you must be crazy.

It looks wonderfull. About that "reporting" i would say that (if you are scared):

Make a little change on every character, you know.. sort of makeover... The title too... It's sad, I know.
    If there is any possibility to make it "legal",.. i would try to do anything.
    In other case, if Disney will be there to making problems.. SEND THEM ALL INTO 'PIZDA MATERNA'!!

But you know what roads are you using. If there is no any psycho who could report you.. you can just continue with that awesome work.
    (personaly: i live on place where nobody would ever report me. People just have better work to do.)

Need more help with design or anything else?:fini:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea, none of my neighbours can do it, they are all so happy to see what I've done for the day and ask a lot of things and looks so happy and stuff and tell me it's an assome work ... Seriously, if I would be reported by SOMEONE, I'd actually suspect it was a member here first, since we bought up the topic here and stuff. Not to be mean, but I would do that, 'cause no one else can possible do it ... But then none of you can possible succeed to report it either, so it doesn't matter xD

Well I do know the roads, and even if a psycho would live there, he wouldn't be able to do something anyway... But yea, of course I can always change the design a little, and make everyone green with red tails, then Disney can't say anything xP I hope... But then this country is a place no one cares about something, I think they even think it's okey, 'cause I don't think they would even think of a copyright exicting thing x)

Anyways, I have one side finished in my head, where I started a little today before the color was used up:

And the back and front is soon finished, but I have the roof and other side left, and inside ... Tho I thought about put a big pic of everyone (you know on the original VHS pic from 94) on the roof, and maybe a title (so the planes can see too xD), but I'm not sure, maybe there's something better to put there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    where? On a roof? Usualy nobody looks there. The roof of the car is just not visible enough. Even sport cars dont have almost anything on it. Trust me, I like rally. I suggest to put there just a very big title (for your airplanes. hehe) or very big character. Don't give too much work into that picture because it will be seen good only from 1st or higher floor.
    Anything else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah, well ... My car is kinda low anyway, and I saw up pretty much even if I'm shorter than most peeps in my age, but ... x) That's still not very actual at the moment, so yes, maybe I'll just take that title thing, and then one big character instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now I forgot to ask this before ... I have a free place under this pic:

so I need some ideas to put there ... I thought about more grass, but then it was a huge space, as well with the characters, so I had to remade them a little bigger, but anyways, that's another story ... I kinda thought about write something maybe, but ... maybe not ... or maybe I just shall leave it as it is ...

Also, as I was thinking about the other side, and you guys (and this is just a wuick idea that flew into my head for a second) when we talked about own characters. Since I got all real TLK ones on left side, I thought I could have own characters on the other side then. But the problem then is that I don't have any own fanart myself, or own characters except myself in lioness shape...xX But anyway, then I thought if maybe some of you wanted to have your character there, as you're here on lea, so it could be a big Lea member picture, with lions, but not TLK that Disney can say something about. Now it was just something that came by in my thoughts, but if someone don't mind to have yourself there, I can paint you there! ^^ Then of course it depends on how many that will ... But seriously, if I can't come up with something else there, I might do like that, if someone want ... Someone who wants? :x

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wauw, that is so cool

I have no ideas though, I have no imagination what so ever, lol

*edit*
    About the (c) from Disney ... I would watch it though ... Disney is very strict when it comes to that.
    But, there are so many ways to get around that.

Like, the "thumbs up" from the Mickey mouse hand, it has 3 stripes on the hand, if you just make a drawing and make it public of that "thumbs up" with only 2 stripes, you are free to go, hehe. And no one will actually notice the difference between the 3-stripes or 2-stripes hand.

*edit 2*
    In case you are wondering, I know this from the Dutch Disney board, where they wanted to make a logo for a forum T-shirt to walk around with at their forum meetings at DLRP.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yes I heard about it ... But, well I'll watch up anyway, I mean, nothing is impossible still xX ... But then if I got that fanart thing as I said, they can't say anything right? As long as you guys don't have (c)