Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What's the 1 thing you still wanna do?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What's the 1 thing you still wanna do?

There must be something you've always wanted to do, and still haven't had the chance to do it, and still wanna do it so badly?

I've always wanted to go horsback riding.
    My brother used to do it, and for some reason my mom scared me, that if you do it, it's bad for your back and you need to get a shot because of it every year.

I think she just told me that story, to have an excuse so I wouldn't do it, because it probably was too expensive to have both kids doing it.

I once went along to pick up my brother (I was 6 or so), and the horse he was riding was so big, I could walk underneath it, lol.

I've done the pony-rides at fairs, lol, but a pony ... meh ... I wanna sit on a real big horse! haha

I've hinted my ex-boyfriends, and current boyfriend that it would make an awesome present for a try-out lesson or something like that, but they all didn't/don't seem to get the hints, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    African Safari of course! Ever since that fateful day in 1994. That and probably 4WD and camp around Australia. There's so much natural beauty to see out there, and I've barely seen any of it.
    That which you manifest is before you.

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've always wanted to visit Yellowstone National Park - unfortunately, it's on the other side of the country and I never seem to have enough money or vacation time available to make such a trip. Hopefully I'll be able to get out there before I'm too rickety to go on extended hikes and really be able to take everything in.
    XD

Also...I want to shove a pie in someone's face...just once. For fun.

So yeah...Yellowstone and the violent distribution of baked goods. Then I'll be able to die happy.
    ^__^

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1 thing that Still I wanna do? Hate to be a downer but my answer is LOVE.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SAFARI! Safari-safari-safari, come on people!

....of course I would go & in 2 weeks see & find absolutely nothing, I'd have to pay someone to make their cattle look scenic for a souvenier XD But just that that TLK sunrise is real somewhere. Do want to see at least once in my life.

A little more realistically and averagely, I do honestly want to try and learn drumming one day. I have never even tried a hand-held type drum, and they are ALL OVER in the diaspora of Paganry, although I'm a lot more interested in actual drum set drums.

And less an activity than a life thing, I would like to one day, just once in my life, have a job that aligns with my sense of self and place and purpose. I know I'm not driven and dedicated enough to live a calling, but something I can stand in my own true skin in day for day. My job I have now is good. It's predictable and comfortable and there are perks. I have very little in common with the people or the industry or the work. It feels like what I really get paid for day after day is navigating 8 hours times 5 of uneasy/badly overlaid existence.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's so many things!! And I agree with most of what's written above too. Except I've already been horseback riding, and it's really fun, I hope you get a chance to do it soon

As for specific things, ah... I've always wanted to just, ride around the city with someone I love, or go up in the hills and watch the city lights. That sounds fantastic. As for more ambitious things, um... visits all the places I haven't been yet, meet my idols and thank them profusely, go camping in a big national park!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine is kinda Lion King related. I collect Disney stuff, but I want to have a separate collection for just Kiara things. And I want to try and collect every piece of merchandise Kiara has been on.
    Petition to give The Lion King 2 more attention:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/disn...he-lion-king-2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombolia View Post
    I've always wanted to just, ride around the city with someone I love, or go up in the hills and watch the city lights. That sounds fantastic.
    Aww, that sounds so romantic ... I've done that with someone *sigh* hehe.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    A thing I want to do is visit some place where I can see snow and to know how is live with it, so for me do that i need to leave Brazil. (only the southern part of brazil may have snow, but even there, snow is a rare event)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You're welcome to visit from December till February, hehe.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    You're welcome to visit from December till February, hehe.
    To me, the "only" problem is funds, as european prices under brazilian earning standards are quite proibitive...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I also would say consider yourself lucky, when you don't have snow. It's always a pain when you need to go somewhere. At my parents home we often have snow and at CERN and Davos, where I need to go in two weeks. Once, in Davos it snowed so much, that you could step out of the first floor. ;-)

One thing I always wanted to do was playing with a lion and a few month ago this wish was really fulfilled. I played with a cute little white lion cub for more than an hour and it was really fun. Now I can happily die. :-)
    The only thing left is to do a proper (>1 week) Safari in Africa, preferably somewhere in Kenya, or Tanzania. For some time I was in Namibia, but I didn't even saw a single lion. That was really a bit of disappointing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a similar goal to KiarasBiggestFan, but with Scar! Maybe when I'm rich...

Yeah, watching the city lights sounds so romantic! There's lots of great places to watch the LA skyline, but I don't have a car, or anyone to go with...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I want to go to Mars!

Also skydiving. And go adventuring in the Australian outback. But mostly Mars. They always said reach for the stars and dream big, right? xD

On a more serious and realistic note, I would really like to illustrate a book one day. Like, an actual, non-self published one. Or at least be skilled enough to feel capable of such a feat.

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm joining the "I want to go on an African safari"-club too, hehe Specifically I want to visit Mara and/or Kora National Parks in Kenya, to pay my respects to the most inspiring people who ever lived (George & Joy Adamson).

And on a non-travel-related note, I want to work as a professional animator, somewhere, sometime... That is my other dream.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    I want to go to Mars!

Also skydiving. And go adventuring in the Australian outback. But mostly Mars. They always said reach for the stars and dream big, right? xD

On a more serious and realistic note, I would really like to illustrate a book one day. Like, an actual, non-self published one. Or at least be skilled enough to feel capable of such a feat.
    I've always wanted to go to outer space, too!

Plus, skydiving!
    Well, moreso bungee jumping ^-^

I've always wanted to go bungee jumping, but I don't like to do things alone, and generally people don't want to do crazy things like that.

The feeling of falling for a long period of time seems really fun though
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    See the Northern lights!

(and go to Disneyland)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1 thing I still wanna do is going to Europe during winter time and during the trip I would decide whether I love the shivering cold weather or not.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Be well prepared when that time comes! Also choose your location wisely, as winters seem to be getting milder every following year.