0 Post(s)
    Hopefully it doesn't take too long. But at least you know it's coming
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I reakon we should share as soon as we open them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well, I think that is ok, as long as we don't say who it was was gave us those gifts. Well I think we should eventually, but not until everyone receives their gifts, so it's still a surprise to the people who hasn't gotten their gift yet.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    In my case, Im sure I will not receive mine... we are having a lot of losess and delays here. I think Audra that 2 or 3 packs you sent me this year never arrived. I also had bought some things on ebay in august that not arrived. some people are saying in facebook they are receiving now the gifts they bought for 2011 christmas! (you donīt read wrong its a 2 years delay!)

So, If i donīt receive mine, i donīt want people waiting for me, as you donīt have anything to do because those local problems of here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    One of my cats opened my presents.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's so sad that the post is so bad where you are ThiagoPE. Even though it's very delayed, I hope it eventually gets there, it would be a shame to see the gift get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by HasiraKali View Post
    Surprise!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh my God ... not that again ... You keep screaming and yelling this every single year, and you've recieved yours every single year. You're taking the fun out of it, and not only because of the posting!
    I'm verry sorry, I really don't wanna be rude, but when it comes to posting stuff, we just simply do not get along!

My package got sent somewhere, and it's been travelling since October 18, with tracking, so we can see where it is, and it's still on the road.
    I've shipped a letter to the US on November 19th, and it still hasn't arrived.

It's CRAZY this year with post and I can definatly say that with experience, so hold your horses and just wait.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Take it easy Nathalie, he wasn't screaming and yelling, he was just saying that we didn't need to wait because he didn't expect to receive it anytime soon.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am taking it easy. But it's been like this for at least the past 3 years now. It's not fun anymore, and I think he knows the other reason why it's not fun anymore eather.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I didn't take it as complaining about the Secret Santa, I think Thiago was just complaining about the post in his country, unless you work for the post office/international shipping I wouldn't get personally angry about it.

I didn't get mine yet, but it's no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by HasiraKali View Post
    And how pray-tell did you bribe them to do that?
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay, it's Christmas Eve! I think I'm going to take mine with to my mum's place (since I'm staying there tonight) and open it there tonight. We usually do presents Christmas Eve but since my brother isn't coming till tomorrow we'll probably be doing them then so I want something for tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Add me to the list of people not to wait for before revealing gifts - I ended up leaving my apartment for my parents house across the country much earlier than I normally do (on the 15th) and I won't be back until the 4th, so since it didn't get there before the 15th I'll be opening it in January. Definitely not the fault of the Secret Santa, but since I know I won't have it before Christmas don't hold off on posting gifts before I get mine

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    Take it easy Nathalie, he wasn't screaming and yelling, he was just saying that we didn't need to wait because he didn't expect to receive it anytime soon.
    Was exactily my point, I just made an alert of REAL things that were not delivered

If you think im lying about things of 2011/2012 arriving now, please check here: (use your favorite translate tool)http://bjc.uol.com.br/2013/09/14/mil...stao-chegando/

But if donīt mind waiting, you can wait, i donīt care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got mine!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Nothing here, as tomorow and after tomorow there will be no mail serviįe here, and will go South brazil thursday and will stay there at least until 7 of january, donīt expect anything from me until there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just in time CGW I edited the first post

Hope you have fun on your time away Thiago!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I haven't got mine yet, but I was contacted by my SS a while back when my gift was sent over. I'm not sure when will it arrive, but I'll keep optimistic. I look forward to recieve it soon

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I know my Fu'ey already updated the status of my gift being received, but I may as well announce it here. Also I never seen the gift, if it's wrapped or what size the box, envelope or whatever it is in.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well each year I bet you all to it being in Aussie and Santa stops here first

Thank you SS.. Love my Alice in Wonderland mug *hugs*

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Actually it really depends as Santa stops in Finland in Christmas eve So whatever time difference and present opening time makes it... Man I don't understand why Santa is bouncing back and fourth the time zones though...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.