Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Secret Santa 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thiago, I just googled Brazil's postal system and it seems that it was on strike for quite some time - is that correct? If so I feel mildly better about the time it took to get there as it doesn't mean that I was as bad as I thought, I just wish it got to you sooner though!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    yes, it indeed was on strike (in my case there were two strikes, a local folowed by a national strike...)

Acctually., i really lose the faith in our postal system, because it are taking to long even too deliver letters and the number of lost packages are out of control. do you remeber the Chichen Little Bluray you sent me SimbaSpirit? it never arrived here... also two packages Audra sent me never arrived.

waiting 2 or 3 months are the usuual for us receive things from outside brazil, but some people are reporting here in internet they are receiving now thing that had been posted in 2011!

Well, i donīt know if i will take part in next secret santas mainly because of that, but i want to register that was fun participate in 4 consecutive years.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A little update on my gift. My cousin told me that the mailman put it in his mailbox, but he got it stuck in there xP So until today, my cousin's only option was to take it out of the package to be able to pull out the box from there. He sent me a picture of the result, so here it is xD

I didn't expect those figurines, thanks a lot, Nathalie He'll bring them to me here soon

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    At least they finally arrived, safe and sound. As long as your cousin keeps them safe until you get them, which I'm sure he will.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *yay* what a mess that was, lol

I can finally sleep now

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, 4 months? That's nuts! Glad it got to you!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.