Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Lea in mobile phones

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Lea in mobile phones

Hi all

I would like to suggest for the admins that lea halalela had the tapatalk plugin installed for allow us acess it using our mobile phones (android and apple).

I had installed it in my brazilian phpbb fórum and my users (myself included) loved the news, so im passing my very good experience with it to here.

By what i know, the instalation and use of it is free (at least for phpbb it is) http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tap...php?plugin=ipb

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't use tapatalk for no forum I visit on my phone. And my screen is pretty tiny, lol.

Most forums do offer a mobile device skin, and Lea has that too, which I use for my phone, and you don't have to scroll left/right anymore eather.
    "default mobile style" (you can even choose it on your pc)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    usually such programs like tapatalk have other interesting features:
    -Ability to receive pop up/alarm notifications when a thread you are folowing was replied by someone, also for when you receive private message or simply when your name are typed in any thread
    -Easy way for sending and atach pictures/multimedia
    -Less power/battery, data traffic and mainly ram use (a thing very valuable for people like me that have phone with low memory)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As I have no access to a smart phone so I would have no way of testing it. I will see what people say on this thread and if it gets wind under it's wings I'll looking into it...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    petteri, you may emulate android (a mobile phone operational system) in your computer to test, check http://blog.laptopmag.com/create-android-emulator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is what the site looks like on my Samsung Galaxy S4. Though a Lea mobile app would be pretty convenient. ... If anyone knew how to go about that. xD

Screenshot_2013-09-27-18-21-29.jpg

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Go to the bottom of the front page, use the drop down menu, and choose default mobile style.

Looks like this on my smartphone, very nice, no scrolling, no images/backgrounds that need to be loaded, and even I as admin have got the same options as I do when being on my laptop.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu