Hmm ...

If you're going there on a holiday, or if you actually find your love like Sharifu has, I think it's different.

Many people come to Belgium ... they "steal" our social homes and they "steal" our jobs.
Some actually adjust at the way things are in Belgium, some don't even care. That's why I put steal in " ", because the ones who don't even bother and plan on staying here the rest of their lives and don't bother to adjust and don't bother to even try and learn the language ... those are the ones "stealing" from us in my opinion.

There are many Belgians who can't afford a place and are in need of these social houses, but when you are white, you mostly will be put on the 2nd place.

I worked at one of those immigration places, so I know how it kind of works over here.
It's a long procedure for a foreigner who wants to come here and really wants to stay, becuase of political business, and people who don't have anything in their own country and "sneak" into other country's.

There are good ones, they adjust, they learn the language ... They really put an efford into it. I have no problem with those.

In my class, we have 2 foreigners.
Everyone is busy everytime to look for a job, but those 2 don't even speak Flemish, and they don't even bother to look for a job, and yet in the end, a boss *has* to hire them if they do apply for a job, because otherwhise the first thing they will say to that boss: you are a rassist.

I can get really mad about these things ...