Simple straight out question, that leads to one of the biggest debates in the entire world

Homosexuality, Today its just a thing, tomorrow it could be the world. But thats just an opinion, In the World Homosexuality is looked down upon by many, but not all. Religions also condemn Homosexuality, or Sadomy(sp?)

I've looked at christian beliefs, I've looked at Muslim beliefs, I've looked at life through the athiests eyes, and I've seen what its like through a Homosexual's eyes, and been the but of many a jokes, So I know what it's like to be put down, don't need to hear how bad it is to be one, or how good it is to be one in this thread, Just a simple question thats worth to be debatable, Hopefully.. this won't lead to flame..

Should Gay Marriages be allowed in the United States, and the Earth?

I thinkin other countries the practice of Homosexuality is condemned, and foribidden, also like that of the United States, its not against the law, but its put down upon heavily, I think the only state that allows Gay Marrages in the US is California. I've seen what it's like to be Straight, Homosexual, and Bisexual, Funny thing is, I was the same person that I ever was, just a person that has different likings, and preferences, But hey.. Everyone's different aren't they? So really, i was still just the same as anyone else- Human

What are your views on Gay marrages, Or even better yet.. Homosexual's as a whole?

Once again as a reminder, no flame, I'll ask this to be deleted immediately if need be.

~KtL