Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart Wii

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I might be able to... I doubt Audra can thought as she works in the Saturday and most likely Sunday but I have nothing to do really... except packing...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I still want to play with y'all. It's hard though since I'm working, but I'm open most weekends with enough notice. I can for sure play whenever after June 20th when we get back from WDW.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I wont get to play with you guys on Saturday since I start work kind of early that day, but Petteri could play on Saturday with you guys if he wants to. But you'll have to exchange friend codes with him, if he plays without me, he'll use his own game file on Mario Kart Wii which will have a different friend code then mine.

But on Sunday, I don't start work until 2:15 pm (should be 10:15 pm in England) so as long as we play before that time, I can join as well. Probably any time from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. (6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in England) I might not be ready right at 10:00 am, but we'll see.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I can only play Friday evenings/nights

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    id love to play with ya guys but i dont have a Wii no more D:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tara, do you think you and Leor will want to play Sunday at the times I mentioned?
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I could be there around that time, sure and I'd say Tara would be able to as well

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ok. I will try my best to be on during the times I mentioned. I have to get up kind of early tomorrow morning to make my mom breakfast, since it's Mother's Day. So I might be a little later then I mentioned, we'll see.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    I could be there around that time, sure and I'd say Tara would be able to as well
    He just said it for me.

I'll won't be able to be there straight away at 6pm because I'll need to have dinner and take a shower, but any time after that is fine for me. I'll be online when Leor's ready.

Oh, and that's right... today is Mother's Day in the US. Well, in that case, Happy Mother's Day to your mum.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm home this weekend

But if anyone would wanna play tonight? (something like around midnight my time)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I would be up for it but just two of us it wouldn't be much fun I don't think... usually you need at least 3 to have some kind of competition.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Apperently I was already in bed before midnight

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    As off tonight I'm off work till Friday (a national holiday on Thursday, so no work!)

So if anyone wants to play?

I'm available alllllll Thursday long ^^
    (and tonight, but has to be after midnight my time, I'm CET +1)

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nathalie, I'll see if I can get my Wii hooked up and play with you this week

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Cool!

I've already played once before with strangers ... lol, but I got bored

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I will see if I can play tomorrow, Audra can't join thought as she has to work...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So... Can we ever organize playing Mario Kart Wii together, in a group more then 4 total? How about this Friday or Saturday?
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think I can Friday.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Any idea what time you want to play? Anyone else want to join this Friday?
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I can only play after midnight my time (CET +1) 'cause I need the big TV in the living room for the Wii.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu