Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mario Kart Wii

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was just about to ask about this afternoon. Might be able to play tomorrow afternoon around 3 or 4 pm central.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can play tomorrow. Any time after 8pm GMT is fine with me. Not too late though, as I go to bed early.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Turns out my plans just changed, I won't be home from work tomorrow, so can't play anymore.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh that is pity Nathalie... well I guess we can go by what is good for HK then...

so 3PM central, that would be 9pm GMT0 so England, for us it would be 1pm, again there is only 4 so far.. but maybe Leor and/or Sombolia can join as well that would be great

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll be getting Mario Kart back shortly, so I'll be up for playing very soon, I'm not sure if tomorrow I'll be able to, but I'll try to

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Weeell........ It seems like this wont be happening, I haven't seen HK on and Leor doesn't have the game so today seems pretty pointless.. lets try again tomorrow shall we? Unless you guys are chickening out... *does the chicken taunt*

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I couldn't get the Wii to connect and then we were watching Ghost Adventures.

I'm up for tomorrow afternoon maybe.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Why didn't you come onto MSN and we could at least try to help get your Wii online? I was kind of waiting around for the times you mentioned so we could play.

Did you connect your Wii online on through the Wii Menu before starting up Mario Kart?

If you play tomorrow, hopefully Leor has the game then and Nathalie can join us too.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It wasn't wanting to connect to my network. When I went to get online, nothing was working, I had to reboot the router and then it still wouldn't work. I got on here as soon as I got things to connect. I'm sorry you were waiting.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's alright. I wasn't angry. (Plus I didn't know you couldn't get online at all, I hate it when that happens) Maybe tomorrow. We'll see.

Nathalie, can you play tomorrow?
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    To top it off, the hot spot wasn't charged, so I couldn't even try that. It was just not my afternoon to get online haha.

Around what time tomorrow? Same or a little later? Might see if my dad will play since my sister will be at work.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anytime is fine with me. I bet KS could join us too. Just make sure to sign onto MSN so we can organize it.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I might be closer to the 4-5 range today. My dad woke up wanting to do SeaWorld today. It's flipping hot, Dad! But I'lll get on MSN when I get home.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry I couldn't play yesterday. My left arm has been aching and stinging for the past week and yesterday it felt really sore, so I didn't feel up to playing yesterday. I don't know if I can play tonight either as I'm feeling quite tired and don't know if I feel up to it. But we'll see. Providing Leor has the game by then, I'll definitely be able to play next weekend or so with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    Weeell........ It seems like this wont be happening, I haven't seen HK on and Leor doesn't have the game so today seems pretty pointless.. lets try again tomorrow shall we? Unless you guys are chickening out... *does the chicken taunt*
    Well, I know I'm no chicken.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I didn't realize you couldn't play yesterday KS, I just assumed you didn't play Mbecause we didn't IM you to play because we were waiting for HK first.

If HK can't play until 4 to 5 pm her time, I'm not sure you'll want to stay up until then as that would be 10 pm to 11 pm your time. (In England) I guess we'll see? I originally suggested playing Friday and/or Saturday because Nathalie said those were the only days of the week she could play and I used to not get those days off from work. But I did this week and next week I'll have the weekends off from work as well. Maybe it will work out better next weekened, with you being in Mexico where you and Leor can play from the same Wii, and maybe Nathalie can join us too? I don't know. I just thought I can give this a try to get the majority of people here in this thread to actually play at once. It seems hard with the time differences but I feel determined to try and do it, especially since HK is not teaching right now since school is out for the summer.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, after saying I couldn't play, I happened to surprise everyone and turn up after all.

It was a fun game, although I stayed up longer than I should've. Too bad Leor couldn't take part in all the races and HK had to leave half way through, but overall it was really fun. And for a moment we had 6 players! That's a new record. I'll be up for doing this again next weekend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Next weekend is my birthday, so I don't think I can make it then, but I'm up for playing whenever since, like Audra said, school is out.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    Too bad Leor couldn't take part in all the races and HK had to leave half way through, but overall it was really fun. And for a moment we had 6 players! That's a new record. I'll be up for doing this again next weekend.
    Yeah that was pretty cool to have six people playing.

Tara, I will be free next weekend if you and Leor want to play with me and Petteri. I have July 1st through the July 5th off from work... So anytime then would be good... It will be awesome for me to have five days off in a row, I haven't had that many days off in a row from work in a while...
    My Lion King Fan-Art