Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Concerts you've been to?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sombolia I've seen a lot of those acts too! I've only seen FOB once, I tried to get tickets for their club shows this summer but they sold out in 2 minutes and by the time they do the stadium tour I'll have moved 17 hours away from the nearest venue

These are some I've seen.. I'll be skipping many openers for sure, and probably some big ones but these are off the top of my head

-the eagles
    -elton john
    -aerosmith
    -guns n roses
    -joan jett
    -fall out boy
    -slash
    -forever the sickest kids (got to hang out with them before the show, we had dinner together haha)
    -toby keith
    -keith urban
    -trace adkins
    -martina mcbride
    -the maine
    -hit the lights
    -rascal flatts
    -the bare naked ladies
    -the academy is
    -sick puppies
    -nickelback (went to see the opener and nickelback was so bad i left early)
    -hey monday (also had dinner and beer with them..)
    -cobra starship
    -+44

all i can remember right now.. i think thats most..

to see this summer: brad paisley, tim mcgraw, brantley gilbert, and 30 artists at a 4 day country festival including jason aldean, rascal flatts, miranda lambert etc..

I haven't been to many concerts lately because I don't live near a city that has concerts it kills me to see all my favourite bands going through my hometown.. which is now 5000 kms away :P Pretty much all the concerts I've been to though have been awesome!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbaspirit View Post
    Sombolia I've seen a lot of those acts too! I've only seen FOB once, I tried to get tickets for their club shows this summer but they sold out in 2 minutes and by the time they do the stadium tour I'll have moved 17 hours away from the nearest venue
    Cool, we have seen a lot of the same bands! Sorry you couldn't get FOB tickets, though. I'm lucky to live near a major city, so it's pretty much guaranteed that tours roll through here.