Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: would you sing Rammstines Sonne?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol i would, i don't know the words but if i find lyrics it is easier to sing it... think that is bad I was forced to sing a french song in lessons when i was in year 8 and that was the worst thing that happened
    xD and it was amusing cause most of the words were toodled up... and i sang it better than the tape was doing xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Maybe not in your eyes ...

Anyway, back to the original topic ^_^ !

Can someone recommend some good Rammstein songs for me ^_^ ?
    Aye you should try.
    Du hast
    Reise reise
    mein teil
    sonne
    Hitler
    and maybe there funny version of the smurfs xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm... Morgenstern would be a must, Ohne Dich and Reise reise as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aber deutch ist eine tolle sprache ;3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    for crying out loud start a damn furry related thread xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe it could have been Witt's Morgenstern?

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...512002-1420501

There's a sample on the page if you scroll down.

Personally I think I prefer Witt to Rammstein ; )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Amaryllis
    aber deutch ist eine tolle sprache ;3
    Haha, verarschen kann ich mich selber!
    Ganz im ernst, Deutsch sounds like crap, the Grammatik sucks und die Dialekte erst...oioioi :woeisme: Findest du wirklich, dass Deutsch 'ne "tolle Sprache" ist? I myself try to avoid speaking German whenever I can (which is fairly difficult as I'm living in Germany XP) Seriously, I speak English with my dad and Spanish with my mom even though they don't seem to understand very much... Oh, and of course I swear in different languages only...C'est le ****!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ehm, no thanks? =)
    *waves at Shads*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    witch is that music video where everyone stands naked exsept the singer our something ...i think he sings abut gays then 0.o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    witch is that music video where everyone stands naked exsept the singer our something ...i think he sings abut gays then 0.o
    IU beleiev that was Mein Teil whisch was about a psycho not sure my friend mentioned it to me lots of sexual things in that song i believe but i won't go down that road :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mein Teil (literally my parts, parts being slang for penis) is based on a true story of a man by the name of Armin Meiwes who put an advertisment out, saying he wanted to eat someone- „Suche gut gebauten 18-30jährigen zum Schlachten“ ("looking for a well built 18-30 year old to be slaughtered."). Another man, Bernd Jürgen Brandes, agreed, and he basically chopped him up and ate him, and shared some parts with him... specifically, his teil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that is disgusting...very, very, VERY disgusting..and NOT something I want to hear someone sing about...*sighs* We heard about that here...since it was so sick and all.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess it goes to show you that sick, twisted people are not limited by governmental boundries..or affected by the actual countries. Death penalty for that guy! *smiles*

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, not nice..but the people who have commited that mentioned act...are very sick people..and definitely need not to live anymore...either in the literal sense, or a more metaphorical one. I suppose the person who decided it was alright is just as sick...but those people definitely don't need to interact with society whatsoever. I wasn't being serious about the death penalty thing..I know you guys don't have it...a lot of Euro nations don't. That person definitely needs to be locked up for the remainder of their life though. I mean, he did murder someone obviosuly..even if it was "consentual"

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So what would be a good option? Apparently here, it costs more to the state to execute a person than it does to keep them locked up for life...yet we still keep that as an option. It really depends on the crime in my opinion, and I really do believe that certain people SHOULD be locked up for life/until they are dead. It all depends on how that infomation (about the hotel and such) came about, whether it was biased, and how they defined everything as to whether that is actually true. For instance..what is the definition of "good"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    They used to have nasty methods for doing that here... some people would be hung, then have their arms/legs/head (not sure about the head) chopped off, then have their torso cut into four pieces.
    Wasn't that in like.. the Middle Ages?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    Wasn't that in like.. the Middle Ages?
    It was like... last week.

Actually, the last hanging was in 1964.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, hanging is one of the methods that is still legal here in the United States in terms of executing someone. I mean, we don't do anything like that because that obviously isn't hanging. There are four other methods that are legal which are electrocution, gas chamber, lethal injection and the firing squad. Hanging isn't supposed to choke you obviously, but break your neck..so really it is quick and painless. Most of the time people choose lethal injection..lol.

~Kiva