Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: would you sing Rammstines Sonne?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion

Do Rammstein sing any songs that are in English ^_^ ?
    Two that I know of one is Angel (Engel) and the other I can't recall, I want to say Du Hast, but I may be wrong.

I wouldn't sing their stuff, I was once into the music but...it just got boring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OH! A Furry in Denial?! *laughs* Well, think what you will..but I highly doubt that any of my energy is used in forcing myself to deny something that I already find incredibly stupid (no offense). Like I had mentioned in that "other thread" I hate being told what I am, or accused...hehe. I prefer my acronym though *smiles*

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by MehndiX
    Two that I know of one is Angel (Engel) and the other I can't recall, I want to say Du Hast, but I may be wrong.

I wouldn't sing their stuff, I was once into the music but...it just got boring.
    Not to forget that anti-american Song :P Which is plain stupid because Wonder-Bra's came from England and it just shows that they do not put much thoughts in their song texts IMHO. And I am someone who actually listens to the lyrics when a Song is on. Yeah my curse <.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "sights again"....this thread have gone from rammstine to furry....

lol...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the spirit of protecting the actual topic of this thread, I won't go on with this here, but since I am the person in question here, all I have to do is say: I never was, and never will be a fur. You are wrong. There ya go..you don't need anymore proof than that! Anyways, sorry for going off topic there.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe not in your eyes ...

Anyway, back to the original topic ^_^ !

Can someone recommend some good Rammstein songs for me ^_^ ?
    No, but some songs which would be "nice" (your definition ^_~) to translate in German classes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To be quite blunt, it really doesn't matter what YOU think...lol.

On topic though, there was some song, the one we were listening to to laugh at, and it started off with the guy speaking in english..and saying something about someone coming to lay in the grass with him, or something. It was just funny the way he sounded, but other than that all the other songs I have heard I don't like much. I am not really into pointless violence and screaming type music.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone recommend some good Rammstein songs for me ^_^ ?
    Feuer Frei
    Asche Z? Asche
    Benzin
    Keine Lust
    Links 234
    Sonne (obviously)

...just to name a few

I got the Rosenrot album and all the songs mentioned plus others, just ask me if you want em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Leopatra
    I prefer Oomph over Rammstein.
    Wow. I think I love you. Oomph owns my soul.

The correlation is there ^_~ ! You shouldn't be set against being a fur; you always used to be one, and you do things that make you a fur (including having had at least one furry mate with your character and in person). Be proud of your furriness my friend ^_^ ! It's nothing at all to be ashamed of, you should be able to hold your head high and say "I am a fur and I'm proud of it." instead of hiding it and pretending not to be.
    Hahahahahahahahaha.

It's not really the furry thing I find funny, it's that you're using stereotypes to try and tell him he's something he's not, and doesn't want to be. Hmm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Feuer Frei
    Asche Z? Asche
    Benzin
    Keine Lust
    Links 234
    Sonne (obviously)

...just to name a few

I got the Rosenrot album and all the songs mentioned plus others, just ask me if you want em.
    Do you not like Ich Will that much?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    No, I wouldn't.
    I really don't think Rammstine's is worth any of my time (sorry all fans)... Yes, really, I think they kinda suck xP

Though, if I got to pick another song and got to have a band (oh wonderful thought...) playing with me, I'd definitely do it!

But since the question was "Would you Sing Rammstine's Sonne?", I say no.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sighs* No, it isn't about disagreeing with you just for that sake, but I don't think that in any way you can tell me what I am..and act like you know what I am thinking. I simply HATE that attitude, in which you believe you know what the "problem" is, and what I should do.

I can name a much longer list of things that I do not possess that are characteristic of the furry community. It doesn't matter if I have a character etc, what it comes down to is whether or not I consider myself one. There is no other reason for me to deny it but because I truely believe what I am saying..and I really don't appreciate it when you believe you know better than I. I don't like furs, I am not in denial..maybe YOU are the one that needs to learn to accept THAT. Using an example of a fat man doesn't prove anything. That is a physcial state, obvious to all, and not nearly as complex as what goes into being classified in a certain category of people. The fact that there are so many shows just how much people differ. Being a fur is not a physical state, it is a mental state of mind, which "I" do not possess and do not want to. In fact, I think that your attitude toward me, as a fur, does a great deal to point out exactly why I DON'T like your "kind". I would think it would be easy for you to accept this, since you are all about the "facts"...right?

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would not sing anything from Rammstein, not really my thing. Come to think of it, I really don't sing much at all, unless I'm just having fun and sounding like an idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A crude example, but take for example a 600 pound person, with a very large body full of fat. "I'm not fat!" yells the person in dismay. He/she may believe he/she is not fat, but it doesn't mean their statement is true ^_~ !
    There's a difference between who are on the outside and who you are on the inside- that "example" is not an example at all. You can tell me I have blue eyes and there's no way I can disagree with you. You can tell me I'm a furry and I sure as hell won't agree. Big differance, there.

If Kiva says he's not a furry, then he's not a furry- simple. I don't see why you're being so persistant about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe you should stop arguing, this isn't going to lead anywhere.

As someone who had her first contact with the Furry Fandom 8 years ago I can tell you that there's no clear definition of furry, and that this is one of top reasons for flamewars <.<

I like Animals, anthropomorphic Animals, I have a Fursona, I have some Characters, I collect plushes, I consider myself creative, I attended Furry Cons a long time ago (unfortunately)... But I wouldn't call myself Furry anymore and if someone does so, I feel _very_ offended. Just because of the big amount of kids and unlivable "persons" in the Fandom who are really going on my nerves, and flamewars like this one.

This whole "Furry or not thing" is a pain in the bum. Really. I am not a furry and I stoped caring about people like STL <.<

Kivuli: Is it really worth discussing with People who think they know better than yourself what and who you are? I don't think so really.
    Sorry but such a discussion is ridiculous and lacks any sturdy argumentation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's Kiva by the way...don't mean that in a mean sense, just making sure you knew, etc..hehe.

I agree it IS a dumb conversation to have..and I never wanted it in the first place. If I remember correctly, I never meant to get on this topic at all. StL felt the need to mention yiffing and so I *sighed* about that and agreed with Sombolia...the topic was never meant to go into how I am one etc. It shouldn't even BE a topic, and we are already OFF-TOPIC in this thread..lol. If StL thinks this is sucha compelling issue, then I am sure he can make a thread somewhere to discuss it..anyways, I agree..and I'll stop with my side now.

~Kiva!

P.S -- Just wondering, but I was reading the comments here yesterday, and I saw Pnt's and such. Now part of it is missing..did you change it Pnt or did someone else? Just wondering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry Kiva o.o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, so you think it's ok to hate furs yet when other people and I say how pathetic and disgusting the human race is, and how humans cause tons of problems in the world, you get very offended! How hypocritical ...

Anyway, if you'd like to continue this *Pokes the private messaging system* ^_~ ...
    You are a human.

Kiva, ya need to empty your PM box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright, thanks...I emptied it!

Both of those examples have nothing to do with what we were just talking about. You are allowed to get offended by me disliking (not hating) furries, just as I am allowed to be offended when you criticize human beings. Those don't have anything to do with you telling me who I am like you know better than me. Anyways, yes..continue this in PM if you wish..

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A crude example, but take for example a 600 pound person, with a very large body full of fat. "I'm not fat!" yells the person in dismay. He/she may believe he/she is not fat, but it doesn't mean their statement is true ^_~ !
    Actually, that contradicts your theory on furries. If you say that, it would assume that you are something based upon your physical condition, which would mean that the concept of furries saying that they're animals isn't true because they're physically humans.

EDIT: I don't want to get dragged into something totally off-topic, though, so this is the last thing I'll say about the furry issue.

On topic, I just heard "Reise, Reise". What exactly is it saying? I tried to figure out what it's saying by the cognates and it sounded like it was talking about something with fishermen.