Isn't that just awesome, 3 people on Lea who have born the same year and the same day. I really hope you all have an awesome birthday.
First of all, Happy birthday Lionloversam, I from these 3 person you are the one I don't know that well, but I still wish you have great 21st anniversary, spend it well

Fuzzy: Finally my bro, you did it. I know how long you have looking foward to turning 21 and it's absolutly awesome, I really wish I could spend it with you as I did spend your 20 year anniversary, but sinse up coming summer it's not possible... anyways I try my best to get to see you this summer and I'm pretty sure we will. the best birthday for you mate!

Sharifu: My love finally 21 even I know you would rather stay as 18 for rest of your life, anyways it's not possible... I really hope you can get to spend your birthday with someone especially sinse you rarelly get to spend time with your friends nowdays and sinse that is your only day off in this week. I really wish I could spend your birthday with you more then anything, but I always feel that way no matter what day it is... *hugs* hopefully my present for you arrives soon, the least this Saturday. *hugs*

also happy birthday for you Damu even we have never seen you posting anything, yet still I hope you read this someday and hope that you have a great 16th birthday