Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How will the world end?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The sky will fall down and hit us all in the head xX

(*have seen too much of Chicken Little* ... )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dyani
    Trust me that makes sense. If people have seen a programme based on Yellowstone National Park and the theory that there is a supervolcano under there.. you'd want to pack your things and go live on the moon!!
    it was on the BBC wasnt it?

called "Supervolcano"

it owned lol

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Pathfinder
    Whoa, did I say Jupiter before? Sorry, not Jupiter, I meant Venus. Sorry!
    Ah, alrighty then. Ya had me confused there for a second.

The sooner the better in my opinion...
    Gee thanks.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yech, I just saw "Countdown to Armagheddon" on the discovery channel a few days ago. Mostly it was about what and when different religions think it'll happen. According to the Aztecs, the world will end on December 16th, 2012.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We've caused several speices to go extinct before their time.. why not our own? The sooner the better in my opinion...
    So you are saying you want everyone on the planet to die? Well, that's nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jesus Christ

I have edited this post so I can make it longer than a one word reply. Also I am adding this text so it is making the mininum requirement of a few sentences. I do beleive that Jesus will be the one to end the world and He is coming a lot sooner than you think He is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba_2004
    Jesus
    Rule number one of TSP:

? No spam. This includes no one word replies, floods of smilies rather than text. Also, try not to make posts shorter than a few sentences.

It's good to know that people take notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry Sombolia and Wicked. I was not meaning 'I hate everyone because evryone is mean to me therefore i want them all to die' kinda thing. I just feel a bit sad that all humanity is able to do is grow and grow and grow.. meaning that our planet has to suffer the consequences. I just agree with that Matrix robot guy.. we are a plague.. a virus that spreads and destroys all in its path.

And Dan.. that programme was PETRIFYING!!! After I had watched it I was wondering if there was any point in going on when that supervolacno could blow any moment and wipe everything out!

I'm sorry if I offended anybody.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jesus
    O rly?

I'm sorry if I offended anybody.
    S'okay. :3 You didn't really offend me, it was just.. haha, yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We'll probably be wiped out by some sort of uberadvanced aliens who are so different we don't even recognize them as actual lifeforms.

If not, then it's entirely possible that Iran will blow themselves up with their so-called nuclear weapons. After that, somebody will definitely blame it on the United States, then they'll nuke the US. Then the US will nuke them. Then everybody will declare war on the US and the world will be devestated.

Then again, it's also possible that the Tribbles will invade, then the Klingons will come destory the entire planet in their quest to destroy all Tribbles. Not that the Klingons could figure out how to destroy the planet, so they might enlist the help of the Romulans or the Borg or perhaps even the Xindi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    || My bet's on the Tribbles, as their multiplicity is uncanny.

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince Simba

If not, then it's entirely possible that Iran will blow themselves up with their so-called nuclear weapons. After that, somebody will definitely blame it on the United States, then they'll nuke the US. Then the US will nuke them. Then everybody will declare war on the US and the world will be devestated.

My bet is that Israel nukes Iran first.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jesus Christ

I do beleive that Jesus will be the one to end the world and He is coming a lot sooner than you think He is
    I love you. He just took my answer....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    we will be wiped out by ourselves =3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The world as we know it will end with a nuclear eruption. However, I'm sure that millions of years later new life forms will start to emerge if we ever do have a nuclear war.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    The world as we know it will end with a nuclear eruption. However, I'm sure that millions of years later new life forms will start to emerge if we ever do have a nuclear war.
    Cockaroaches, man!...they can survive anything!...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jesus Christ
    I agree there

Revelations 22:10 Then he(Jesus) told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. 11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy. 12 Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do beleive that Jesus will be the one to end the world and He is coming a lot sooner than you think He is
    Yes, but haven't people been saying that for the past two thousand years? So, why in your opinion, will it be soon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe it could be soon, by the quakes and ways the world is...

Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains."

Matthew 24:32 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

Matthew 24: 36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

putting that in view with the way things are in this world, I would say, by that it could be at anytime at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In one, guilty way.. I don't mind how the world ends as long as I aint there to see it.

Selfish I know, but.. well.. does anyone here want to watch the end of the world if it means it blows up or a white hot wind scours its surface as the sun explodes??? I think not.