It didn't occure to the fox that he might have said to much but since he was not used to company himself he decided to tell the tale as they kept their pace

"Aiheu sent me to keep watch over you and Malaika. did you ever wonder what caused Maalika to lose his memory?" Kami didn't wait for a responce. "Or why he's chacing a shadow? Malaika had died in the last few moments of the battle with the humans. That shadow was his uncle making sure that Malaika was dead. He wants to know whats so special about his Family pride. The reason why his father, Mohatu, only told his brother. I don't want to go into a whole story thats not mine to tell. so as I was saying. I was sent to watch over both of you and when Malaika died i did the only thing I could do knowing ful well the consiquenses. In return for giving Malaika his life back I took all his memories and became mortal. even though I am a fallen angel now I am still fulfilling Aiheu's command. It's not time for either of you to go. when its time Aiheu will call for you and you will know."