The wolf followed the others in the group close behind, displaying his rested state with a light hearted gait. It felt so good to be among friends again. He knew he didn?t really know the others and he knew that they didn?t really know him, but even if there wasn?t a true sense of security to be had, his mind would fill in the gaps. For once in his life there was hope of actually accomplishing something. At this point, he still had no idea what that was but by the way the others around him were acting, it was something big, something worth being remembered for, something that may justify a sliver of his existence. That was all he really wanted from life, to be remembered when he was gone as someone who made a difference for fairness and good.
As they walked on he continued occasionally glancing at the others. He found it troubling to look at Malaika though. While the others continually reacted to their environment, Malaika?s eyes and face didn?t so much as budge. It was like he was like he was somewhere else and his body was set on automatic. The cub seemed to be a little more light hearted, but it seemed he too was troubled by numerous things beyond Psy?s comprehension. He would have continued walking and exchanging silent glances, but something was still troubling him. ?Malaika, when exactly ARE we going to eat? I mean uh? not to be a bother or anything but, I haven?t eaten in a long time and don?t have too much energy in me.? He then put his ears back in preparation for the lion?s response.