Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your love for TLK a secret?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hide it. Cuz i would probably get mercilessly teased, and then i would have to punch someones face in

nah, JK. I am too nice to do that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't told anyone..but if I did, I don't think anyone would care...because everyone has that one movie they can't get enough of!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have been the biggest fan of the Lion King since it came out in 1994 in theaters.

I used to own the Lion King movie poster when it was given out for free at the AMC theaters in Allentown.

It really hasn't been a huge passion for me until I went to college for the first time right out of High School. Then that's where the passion came back into me.

I started collecting books, how to draw books, xmas ordaments, 2 glass globes, plates, spoons, and cups.

Recently, I just made a real version of the Lion King this summer 06' (0.99GB movie file to be exact for those are interested of viewing my movie.)

My friends from my college calls me Simba because how my life relates very close to Simba's life. I've been single all my life with no gf. I'm waiting patiently for her to come but in the meanwhile my friends always ask me this question..."So, where's nala?" I tell them this...."I don't know, I haven't seen her since I left pride rock."

If I could tell you what time of age that I'm in. I'm right now living Hakuna Matata with my friends Timon and Pumbaa. I haven't met my nala yet, but when I do she will direct me back to Pride Rock and for me to take over Pride Rock from Scar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simbadorney

Recently, I just made a real version of the Lion King this summer 06' (0.99GB movie file to be exact for those are interested of viewing my movie.)
    Real version of TLK? What do you mean? Is it a live action version of TLK? Is the script different than the first TLK movie?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simbadorney

I'm curious about this too. I used to act it out all by myself, still do sometimes . I'd really like to see what you've done with it.

My friends from my college calls me Simba because how my life relates very close to Simba's life. I've been single all my life with no gf. I'm waiting patiently for her to come but in the meanwhile my friends always ask me this question..."So, where's nala?" I tell them this...."I don't know, I haven't seen her since I left pride rock."

If I could tell you what time of age that I'm in. I'm right now living Hakuna Matata with my friends Timon and Pumbaa. I haven't met my nala yet, but when I do she will direct me back to Pride Rock and for me to take over Pride Rock from Scar.
    Sounds like me. I have never had a serious relationship and I'm still looking for my Simba. I'll find him one day.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes its a real live action version of the Lion King. There's some scenes that I have added to make the movie different that you don't see in the movie.

The plot is the same just some scenes has been shortened or have taken out for another scene to make it flow better.

I still do act like Simba from the Lion King and acted in real life at my work place.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh sounds cool! I'd love to see it.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just send me an email and I'll send the 1 gb movie to you. I have a website that will help me send large files to email accounts for those who want to see it and if they have enough space in their email account to store my movie file. (It may take a long time to download if you are using a 56k modem)

Some scenes from the Lion King are in there for in place to make the movie flow together and scenes I couldn't do in real life.

Please don't send this file to others without my proper permission to send them. Scenes are from the Lion King and all copyright goes to Disney. All rights reserved.

Send me your email address to "randydorney@yahoo.com"

This movie is rated G. Best viewed through Windows Media Player 10 or higher.

Thanks and enjoy my movie.

I can relate too, to this day I can act the lion king movie by myself too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't keep things I love a secret. Even people who don't know me see me and they're like, "There's that Lion King girl again.". And people find TLK stuff for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea I love when others get TLK things for me ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I dont have a TLK collection but I never hide my love for it, I always tell people why its so special and try to get them to understand and watch it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, I don't hide my love for TLK. In fact I have some friends who like TLK too.