Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New RP section - Outlands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katali waited until she was gone to speak. "By the way, Jabari, I saw Takara out there when I was coming back from the gorge. He didn't seem to notice me, but he may have been following me.

"I was close to going after him to finish what he started, but I remembered what you said, Jabari, and held off. Besides, I figured the other cubs need some rest and not a lot of snarling and snapping." He smiled again.

"I'm sure he's up to something, though - I just don't know what."

OOC: Woah, we're getting our sequence messed up here! Mind posting that last sentence below this post instead of above

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari turned back to Katali.

"Good for you for walking away. A fight would've just made things worse. Well, he won't be coming by here tonight. Not with me and Hawara near you."

OOC: Thanks for pointing that out, I just realized it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    come back from her run

"hey guyz, i didn't miss anything did i?"

she inhailded the night air and sat on the edge of the rock and over looked the desert...."hey Katali u didn't happen to see that Takara runnign around did u???"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I sure did. Jabari can tell you; I'm bushed."

Katali yawned and curled up into a sleeping position on the ground.

OOC: Not very active today, will try to get back tomorrow. Feel free to RP, jsut say that I'm still sleeping if you go anywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari smiled at Hawara.

"You didn't miss much at all. We sat around most of the time you were out. I guess it got pretty dull when you left."

Jabari laughed and lied down beside Katali, grinning up at Hawara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katali was dreaming... Running through green fields with his family: father, mother, and sister; love for each other evident on their faces.

Darkness came... shapes bore down out of the mist... roaring, clawing, ripping flesh... Katali knelt by the carcass of his father and his screams echoed to the skies.

He jerked awake and screamed aloud. Looked around... there were no dead bodies... no enemies.... It was just a dream, he thought. He took a deep breath and fell again into a fitful sleep..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari looked over at Katali as he awoke frantically from his dream. Something must've scared him...so Jabari put a paw on his back to try and comfort him as he fell back into sleep.

"So...I guess this little guy is out cold now"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yawns and stretches then looks at Jabari and Katali

" is every thing ok?" she asked drozely

gets up does a few circels then lays close to Jabari

"what time is it???"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari looked out to the setting sun.

"It must be getting late...the sun's setting. Let alone I'm starting to feel tired."

Jabari yawned and stretched his paws out. Why did he feel so tired...guess it had been a long day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nodds blinking wrly over looking the desert

"indeed it has."

looks over at Katali, then looks at jabari

"awww, the poor littly guy he has had such a tring day"

rest her head on her paws

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari smiled and looked over at the young Kitali. 'He has had a tough day...' he thought. His paw gently rubbed Katali's back as the cub slept peacefully.

"Yeah, he's had a long day. Good to seem him peaceful and asleep now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    smiles gently then moves closer to Jabari for some warmth, she gave im a gently lick on the cheek then nuzzeled him

"night Jabari sleep well"

slowly closes her eyes and falls to sleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari smiled and sighed as Hawara rested her head down. The day was coming to an end. As always, he went to sleep with only a select few, not an entire pride. That was how it was in the Outlands. There was no escaping this lonely fate.

"Good night, Hawara. Night, Katali."

Jabari put an arm around Hawara and Katali and brought the two close before dozing off into a sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not everyone was sleeping in the Outlands... a dark-furred cub was watching the sleeping trio, and Takara was not happy. He had been planning on getting Katali tonight, when he was away from the others, but he had not had an opportunity - he was sure Katali had seen him out there and would be on his guard.

Takara growled to himself. Tomorrow would be different... he owed that pest a beating, and he would deliver it - whether Katali was prepared or not.

With that pleasant thought, Takara crept away from the sleepers and back to the termite mound he called home. He had some planning to do, and he would need to be at full strength in the morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awakes the next moring and gets up with out waking the others and heads out to find a new watering hole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari's eyes opened slowly as the first lights of dawn came through the horizon. Why did the sun have to be this bright so early...Jabari turned to see Katali still sleeping under his right arm. He smiled and let the little cub sleep. However, when he looked to his left, Hawara was gone.

"She must've gone out without me...we'll have to try and catch up with her."

He turns back to Katali and gives him a little nudge.

"Hey Katali, time to start waking up. We gotta find Hawara."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katali rolled over groggily, but then jumped up as Jabari spoke. "She's missing? Let's go, then!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari nodded and rose to his paws, stretching out.

"Alright, lets start heading east. I've heard that there were watering holes there...she might've gone that way."

Jabari nodded in the right direction and then started off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katali ran off after Jabari. He couldn't be sure, but he thought he spotted a small dark form atop his rock as he ran off....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    slowly headng towads a deserted watering hole that was better then the fist one

sighs and looks up at the sky and thinks ..."wow this is what i need a lil place to my self but its not the same with Jabari ...maybe i should have woken him up be4 i left but i didn't want to leave Katali behind with the other one out there"

takes a drink the dips her face in to the cool refeshing water....lays underneth a tree and rests