Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New RP section - Outlands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari saw Katali being chased by the hyenas and Sahara's cry and immediately lept into action. He ran towards Katali and stopped when he reached him. He put a paw around Katali and stepped back, baring his teeth at the hyenas.

The hyenas seemed to try and advance on him, so Jabari let out a challenging roar to the offenders. He let Katali down slowly and turned to him.

"Katali, get back there with the others. I'm not sure if these hyenas are going to scare easily."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Murdoc chased out as well, he let out a threatening roar as well swatting at a hyena. He stopped beside Jabari baring his teeth, lowing his head challengingly. He was sure two lions had a better chance of scarring them off than just one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katali jumped out of the way and behind the two older lions...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    where am i from?..nobody knows. im so unspoken many mysteries about me. am i even alive or am i jus a figment. am i real or...a dream.
    is this a dream?..or is this really wats happening. im afraid but curious.
    who
    what..are u?
    i dont know you..you dont know me..how can we possibly know each other
    yo
    yo

yo
    whats you're name..im so..lost..again..i need you
    but you are no longer here..
    lost is where i shall be and stay.
    intersting.
    i must go
    LIVE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OOC: I take it that's supposed to be an RP entry for your character?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc- looks like spam to me >.>))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OOC: Ahem, yeah. Moving on...)

"Get him, Jabari! Tear 'em apart, Murdoc!" Takara and Katali shouted encouragingment to their protectors. Sahara grabbed hold of Broken and shook uncontrollably.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari turned to Murdoc.

"Just start advancing on them. We might be able to scare em off."

Jabari started to take steps forward, growling low at the hyenas. His teeth were bared as a challenge to this hyena threat. Those hyenas would not harm those cubs in any way.

Murdoc and himself would make sure of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Murdoc took a couple steps forward, advancing on them wouldn?t work for sure. He growled when one went to bite at him. He let his paw flying dealing a fatal blow to its neck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katali followed the dead hyena with his eyes. "Boy, Murdoc doesn't play around!" he thought, taking comfort in the fact. They were safe enough as long as they stayed far away...but then he would have to explain why he'd left, and he wasn't entirely sure yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken smiled when she saw the hyena fall. ?Nice shot!? she said aloud. Murdoc was still growling watching the other hyena?s his fur soaking up the blood of the one at his paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Eww!" Sahara grimaced at the blood and she quickly looked away. The male cubs were enjoying the spectacle, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari grinned at Murdoc, after watching Murdoc easily fell the hyena.

"Very nice shot. As for this one..."

Jabari let out a roar as he started to advance on the other. The hyena backed away slowly, trying to hold its ground.

"I doubt this one could defend itself alone. Let it go? Or should we deal with it before it gets out?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Murdoc growled and easily moved around the hyena. ?Never let them go.? He sneered, claws extended. ?They?ll go get more of their pack and attack again.? He looked to Jabari, he would let him kill this one, he wanted to see how he fought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The cubs watched expectantly to see what Jabari would do...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OOC: Ugh...sorry for the late response. We lost our internet yesterday and just got it back...)

Jabari nodded to Murdoc. He wasn't used to having to kill things...but he guessed he would have to.

"Alright then..."

Jabari roared and swiped his claw at the hyena's face. He proceeded to jump onto the hyena and give it one more blow to the head, to put it out of its misery faster.

"That's done...now let's just hope that no more hyenas show up..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sarana opened her eyes, tail twitching nervously. "Where do we go now?"

Katali shrank back and turned his back to the crowd. Now he might have to explain what he was doing off on his own.

And Takara...he was just excited to see some hyenas go down! He looked admiringly at Murdoc and Jabari, wishing to be able to do the same one day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken went to Murdoc and nuzzled his leg. He looked down at her and almost smiled. ?They know were we are now?? he said gruffly. ?I think it would be safer to keep moving now that they our off our tails.? He continued.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sahara looked expectantly at Jabari, waiting for him to answer Murdoc's suggestion. She liked to think of herself as independentl, but this whole mess with the hyenas was beginning to change her mind...about a lot of things. She waited still, willing to follow what Jabari said for her own safety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jabari nodded. "Murdoc's right. We have to keep moving and get these hyenas off our tails. I'm not sure of anywhere in particular we could hide out...do you, Murdoc?"

Jabari looked over at Murdoc, hoping he might know somewhere the lot of them could hide out.