Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lioden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, I never tried this last time, I have been looking for something to kill some computer time on tho.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I actually had to stop playing too. It was seriously taking over my life. xD I now log on like, once a month, just to see what updates are new. I've toyed with the idea of being more active on there once I get my comic going because I feel like it would have a good reception there, mostly because I did icons on there for a while and I still get people messaging me asking to see my art. ^^; But, I dunno. I just get waaaay too hooked on games with built in achievements/goals like that and since I'm trying to do illustration/work for myself right now I just can't afford that kind of distraction. e_e Glad a couple of you are enjoying yourselves on there though. ^^ If I'm ever around on there again I'll shoot you a PM or something.

CGW, I'm curious, did you ever try it?

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho