Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, So Who *likes* Kiara???????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like her name! A few years back, I was determined that if I were blessed with a daughter, I would name her something close to Kiara.

I like the questions which she poses during "we are one."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dislike her thiiiiiiis much -}---------------------------------------------{-

Enough said *hates* I love see my brother make fun of her tho,
    by draw pictures from screenshots I love Kovu much more ^^:kovusmile

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Why is your screen name Kiara if you hate her?
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Why is your screen name Kiara if you hate her?
    I think that's her real name...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i don`t like Kiara why, because....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That'd be cool to share a name with a character from the Lion King! But I bet the jokes would get old really fast!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I love her, but not a ton''..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea well of course I LOVED her in the beginning, I mean, why not? But then you see all her faulty things and jeez, I just think she's a bit annoying in her appearence and stuff...

And jokes grows old, oh yea, trust me, at least if you kick the joker on the leg^^ I go all nut when my english teacher is screaming "KIIIRA KIIIIRA WAIT!" over the whole school place if she notice you, she's a little of her own, but she's cool, she's from south africa and always talk about her "so near death" cat who is so old ... She think I'm special too When the english lesson ended in november, she was like "Oh Kira you're such a special girl, good grief! (her favourite word) I'll expect to see you in the Eurovisian song contest soon!" (And of course she screamed that in the whole corridor -.-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara
    Yea well of course I LOVED her in the beginning, I mean, why not? But then you see all her faulty things and jeez, I just think she's a bit annoying in her appearence and stuff...

And jokes grows old, oh yea, trust me, at least if you kick the joker on the leg^^ I go all nut when my english teacher is screaming "KIIIRA KIIIIRA WAIT!" over the whole school place if she notice you, she's a little of her own, but she's cool, she's from south africa and always talk about her "so near death" cat who is so old ... She think I'm special too When the english lesson ended in november, she was like "Oh Kira you're such a special girl, good grief! (her favourite word) I'll expect to see you in the Eurovisian song contest soon!" (And of course she screamed that in the whole corridor -.-)
    All that sounds really good to me! Active, loud teachers are my favorite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Krypto
    Active, loud teachers are my favorite!
    Yes but she's a little way too over active and I always have to be the victim for it ... xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But that's really, really good, right? It's when they ignore you that you should be worried!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah...well, right, maybe you have a point there...But it's still embarrassing when she's screaming for you over the whole school place xX I met her yesterday and she asked something about my sister on the school, but none of my sis is there, and today I met her in the stairs recently, and she asked if my music teacher was ill today too xD Good grief

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like her, she's cute.
    Ok, her character might not be that loveable like others from the TLK movies in some peoples' opinion, but I think she's ok. In fact, she did not disturb me as much as Timon's evil twin-brother in SP.. <.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Atimon
    I like her, she's cute.
    Ok, her character might not be that loveable like others from the TLK movies in some peoples' opinion, but I think she's ok. In fact, she did not disturb me as much as Timon's evil twin-brother in SP.. <.<
    God, Timon and Pumbaa stank in SP. *bangs head* did the joke-writers not even TRY???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *pokes Kiara* too cubby i pass on that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea, the TP duo was a total catastrophe...xX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aren't characters' personalities supposed to contain faults? That being said, I wasn't even aware so many people hated Kiara. (granted, I haven't visited the Lion King fandom since SP came out, so that might have something to do with it.) I always loved her. She was a realistic character, and I liked how she wanted to be herself, aside from being queen.

Sometimes I prefer Vitani over her, but that's always changing.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well I don't hate any of TLK characters but I have to say she isn't any of my favorite ones, not even near by

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.