Well, that previous job I had ended somewhat painfully (lies, gosspis, bla bla, and I wasn't going to stand for it anymore, so it was a principal thing).

My last day was February 24th.

Somewhere beginning of June I had an interview at a psychiatric center for a part-time job (I was specifically looking for a part-time job).
I didn't get it there, but they e-mailed me, asking if they could forward my ressume and info to another center they work with.
They did, and a few days later I get called for an interview there, which was June 26th.
June 30th I get a call, asking if I have plans Monday July 13th. No? That's good ... you got the job then!

So yeah, starting this Monday, part-time job, every Thursday off (Monday & Friday 6 hours, Tuesday & Wednesday 4 hours), doing administration & billing.

Very exhited, and extremely scared, as I have only done the billing thing during my internships over 10 years ago.
But people say, even if you have done it before, they all use different PC systems, so they need to teach you how to use them anyways.