Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Easter Secret Santa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei
    ^agreed. A sketch is so un-intimidating, thanks for putting it on Azerane! I am halfway tempted to start a character doodle thread where we sketching things for the person who posted before us or something, seems like it'd be a nice way to loosen up and sketch. Anyway, this was fun!
    Hmm that's a very interesting idea, yeah, I think a thread like that would help a lot to loosen up my sketching hand and try new things as well. Yes, I support the idea
    Although how would we know who's going to make the next doodle for the person above? just randomly or taking turns somehow?

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    Hmm that's a very interesting idea, yeah, I think a thread like that would help a lot to loosen up my sketching hand and try new things as well. Yes, I support the idea
    Although how would we know who's going to make the next doodle for the person above? just randomly or taking turns somehow?
    It would be something like this:

Poster #1:
    Anyone feel like drawing? [character ref link]

Poster #2:

Yeah! [sketch of previous poster's character]

Here's one of mine to whoever feels like drawing next: [character ref link]

Poster #3:

Got it! [ sketch of previous poster's character]

Me next! :[ref link]

etc, etc, etc......make sense? If you planned on drawing but didn't want someone to gank it from you, you could just post in the thread saying something like, "I got this one! Will edit post with pic in a minute." or something to that effect.

Yay! I'm glad that sounds like fun to more than just me, I think I'll go make the thread... 83

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho