I have a fórum, which is running in phpbb (free software) since 2005 and i don´t remeber losing any post of it, and note we already were hacked, our servers already broke the HD several times... how whe achieved that? frequent backups.

Lea runs invision, which is a paid software (very expensive in my opinion) and for the Money that is spent on it, we should not had lose any post since lea started! The biggest problem of lea in my opinion is because there is no "backup team", actually there is no one even caring for problems of it (a "support" team).

There is no need to start over, as the fórum database can be restored, but there should be people specific for backup the site and people specific for fix its problems, because if not, we will keep losing its data, as always happened.

I think the price is paid for keeping lea is too high for the volume of acess it has, my braziian phpbb fórum, have more traffic than here, and are in a shared server whch i pay R$ 20 (10 US$) for month, no head aches with it until now, Lea runs in a dedicated server. so, if we increase the cost of keeping it, but not acting for this money have a cost/benefit, i don´t think the server should be changed, those erros we had last days i think it were just punctual problems.

Just my opinion.