Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How big of a TLK fan are you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably around 7-8. The Lion King got me to start sketching lions and eventually to wolves and anime. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably about 9. I was obssessed from 4-8. Then I picked it back up again when I was 10. I've been obssessed ever since. :fini: I've just started doing some little lion sketches, and I've completely got it in my head what my lion fursona looks like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am a 8. Once somebody from the church I use to go to was introduced to me. The first thing they said to me was something like, 'Are you that Lion King guy I have heard alot about?' I responded 'I guess I am'. Then they were like,'well... nice to meet you.'

EDIT: I think I had on a TLK shirt at the time.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably like, a 6. The only things that keep me liking TLK is the nostalgia, the awesome background/animation/score, and Scar. Otherwise, I wouldn't be such a fan...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably about a ten I get ridiculausly excited whenever I see anything relating to TLK, I watch it a least once a week, I listen to the soundtrack nearly everyday, I've made up my own character (a girlfriend for Timon), I draw Timon all over everything I own, my bedroom is filled with Timon plushies and merchandise, and I do other crazy things. Probably a 10 when it's Timon, and about a 6 when it's the rest of the film.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmm well if there was more TLK stuff in the UK I proberbly would be at least 8/10 for merchandise
    If I put merchandise ( including amount of cds) aside I would say I'm a 9/10 TLK fan I get too excited over TLK, watch the movie and draw it way too much, I write fiction too but I never post it online because it's pretty bad....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    10!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Breaking it up,
    10 for the first two movies
    10 for all the music
    100 for the broadway musical
    Other, 7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm.. I'm not really into the merchandise, I just love the movie as it is. it doesn't need anything else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Except, if I may add, the soundtrack. It is just as wonderful as the movie and I couldn't live without it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Titunen
    Except, if I may add, the soundtrack. It is just as wonderful as the movie and I couldn't live without it.
    Please edit your previous post rather than double post in future, please. :fini:

Edit: zomg, Dumbo icon! <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Complete 10! I haven't fallen: I've completely jumped back in love with TLK lately!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, seriously, I'm probably a 4 or 5. I haven't seen the movie since the summer, and I honestly, I don't enjoy listening to the soundtrack. I probably wouldn't be into the movie much anymore if it weren't for this damned fandom. *shakes fist*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The first movie + music + all merchandise, definatly [score]100/10[/score]

2nd movie [score]5/10[/score]
    3rd movie [score] 7/10[/score]

Musical, I don't know, the songs aren't really my thing apart from 2 or 3 songs.
    And from what I've seen (pieces from the Dutch musical) it doesn't really apply to me.

Yet, I do wanna go and see it, maybe I'll totally change my mind after really seeing it.
    (and seeing it in English is also different then in Dutch, I don't really like some of the Dutch translations they used)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't seen much from TLKoB, but if it's anything like the live show which they have at Disney World, it's probably a good time! The giant Simba puppet was right beside my section! It was awesome! And when the show was over and the crowd was exiting, I was the only one who was walking backwards and attempting to stretch his head like a giraffe to see Simba as long as he could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, I'm sure TLKoB is x100 better than the DW version. So much love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, now I want to see TLKoB! It isn't out on DVD, is it? I could find out on Google, but I'd rather hear it from my Lea buddies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    10 and over xP

i might not have you know all the posters and plushes and stuff ( i simply dont got the money for it) but the Movie is very very close to me for several resuns and have helped me throw my life akshely....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Krypto
    Man, now I want to see TLKoB! It isn't out on DVD, is it? I could find out on Google, but I'd rather hear it from my Lea buddies!
    No it's not on DVD... And really you have to experience it in person, watching it on TV, will never compare.

I don't know where you live Krypto, but if you like in the the US, check this site often to see if TLKoB touring cast will be coming near you: http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrica...elionking.html

And of course it always plays in New York.

TLKoB also plays in England, the Netherlands (until June), Australia (until June), Germany, and Japan.

I know it going to be in France this starting this summer and I think China too...

Well anyways I was just telling you where is plays arcoss the world because I have no idea where you live! You can find any info about where to find TLKoB at: http://disney.go.com/disneytheatrical/thelionking/

Before I saw TLKoB, I wanted to see it, and after I did, I was just amazed with this show, more then I ever thought I would be. I love the artwork, music, puppets, costumes... There is just so much artwork in the show it's just amazing. I've seen it for a total of four times! (All the same touring casts but different cities, near to where I live) I listen to the soundtrack a lot, and I can hardly wait to see it again.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    After it'll finish in the Netherlands in July it'll go to Paris.
    + It's going to China aswell (international cast)

And from what I've heard, the Dutch musical will not be on DVD ever.

BUT, the English version might, because I think Disney is smart enough to realize it's *ka-ching* again when they should put it on DVD.

They've put Cats on DVD, so why not TLK.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu