Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: How big of a TLK fan are you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How big of a TLK fan are you?

On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how big of a TLK fan are you?

For me, I would have to say maybe between an 8 or a nine. I don't go nuts whenever I see TLK merchandise or anything TLK-related. Just love the movies and the songs :bigcheese:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    9,5. Or 10. I am not as obsessed as I used to be. But I love it with all my heart. It's just that I don't spend all my time thinking and talking of TLK. But I couldn't really live without TLK.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    8, I think. I think I'll give myself 9 when I'll finally fly to London just to watch TLKoB.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    10. Definitely. The Lion King is my all-time favourite film and I very much doubt that will ever change. It has influenced my life in so many ways that I could have never ever imagined it would. To this day I still draw fan-art, get excited about info and production art from the movie, collect merchandise and so much more. Though I don't collect much the last 2 years, because I try to be more careful with money.

What is getting more irritating through the years is, that it has become harder to watch the movie without weeping like a baby throughout most of it.