Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How big of a TLK fan are you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    20!
    Whenever I see TLK merchandise I buy it, i know all the lyrics to all the songs and the whole script off by heart!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would say 9.
    I loved the film (still do but not watch it very much).
    I really really love the musical, i've seen it 18 times (only in the Netherlands, never on Broadway or West End ).
    And i really love the music of the musical, and i have a toy from the musical (a zazu-doll) and a pen, and a t-shirt (drawed (ik bedoel getekend, schrijf ik dit dan goed?) by a dear friend! so i am the only one with this shirt!).
    This is me with the shirt and one of the players from Holland.

She playes Sarabi.
    O and is also have a... onderzetter.
    That's a thing where you can put your glass on, so your table won't get wet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have much TLK stuff but I am a Big fan! 30 I would say, because i Know the whole script and everything!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's an awesome shirt!

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm probably a 9.5 out of 10 on the scale.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh my, Veertje, 18 times? o_O

Scheveningen isn't that far for me, about 2 hours, and I've seen it 0 times *lol*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For a while, I had lost my interest in TLK, and I actually for a while had a distaste for it (I will not get into the reason why here), but I've warmed up to it recently. I would have to say 5 now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    7 out of 10...I'm not all crazy about it...but I still love it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    9 or so...
    I know the songs and scripts to TLK 1&2 by heart--I used to watch them both consecutively..multiple times a day--not so much anymore but I still watch them. I love drawing my characters and such ((love drawing and writing in general so yeah)) I'm not insane about it but I still love it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    an abysmal 6/10, i know the songs, but I don''t draw lions and write short/long fan stories..

Its just about my fav. film, i preferred it when i was younger, but its still great.. the sequels were good but no where near as good as the first. Ive only seen the sequels twice each so i'll hav to watch em again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say I'm about 6 or 7.I could repaet every sentence in the movie TLK1 with out a stop a year ago, but, not now.
    Im not that crazy but, the same as Arc, I still love it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well as for me when I got back into this thing I was a 20/10 fan.
    But yeah I've found better things that take my interest away from TLK but I still have my likes for it so I'm about a 5/10 now.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, like Stu, I used to be pretty much crazed on TLK when I first joined this forum which made me sorta go over the 10 mark.

I haven't lost much interest in it, but my interest for it has gotten shallower, but not too much. So I'm probably about 5-6/10 now.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmmmm 8/10, because I memorized every single word in the darned show

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I found some pictures the other day of my sister and I on a ride at one of the old fairs and I'm wearing a buttload of TLK pins. I look hilarious.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say I'm about an 8?. I hadn't really thought about TLK for awhile..but I recently watched the movies and it hit me...I love The Lion King!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twas the same way for me. I saw the movie on my 4th birthday, and got the VHS as soon as it came out. (I kept it in immaculate condition, too...still runs fine!)

But then I dropped away when I "grew up", and TLK became just another kiddy thing. Then I saw it a year or two back, and have adored it since then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    10+

I make fanvids and I write the odd fanfic. I'm obsessed to the point that people are worried about me :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Lion King obsession was so intense it helped me get diagnosed with AS. I talked about nothing else nor thought about anything else. I carried a Timon and Pumbaa plushie with me everywhere and acted like it was the end of the world if I misplaced them somewhere. My jerk school bus driver once stopped the bus for over an hour to try to surrender them from me but wasn't successful. I still have them and always will. Titan A.E. is my favorite movie now but TLK will always hold a special place in my heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    9/10 It's always been in the top three for me, and since my school actually put on the play in my grade 11 year (I was Shenzi), It's intensified my love for the movie. Watching it makes me think how much of a pity it is that Disney has stopped making hand drawn movies. I really miss it.