Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I've been to a George Strait concert but thats about it :P

and hopefully I'll be going to a Rise Against or Green Day concert soon <33333

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    and hopefully I'll be going to a ... Green Day concert soon <33333
    Probably not soon, as they won't be touring until after the new album comes out.. and from what I've seen, it'll be about.. two years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awwww FFS!!! !!! No wonder I couldn't find anything at ticketmaster xD!!!!! they always stop doing things when I get into them

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone else got concerts they are going to? Or people they really want to see?

Personally I want to see Coldplay in an indoor arena; just cos I've seen them twice outside...Want to see Robbie Williams at some point: just a class act on stage, unless you care about how 'cool' your music is...but then that's no way to live. Oh, and thanks to his performance at the Brits, I have added Prince to my 'Wanna See' list...seeing that Purple Rain live would make my year!

Decided I wanted to see Blink 182 about a month after they split up...helpful! The Last Night of the Proms would be a good night out, if a little snooty; Wanna see Muse...again....just cos they rawk.

The one gig I would break the bank for would be Pink Floyd. If they ever do decide to get together for a final tour I'll do anything in my power to get tickets...ANYTHING...

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm...I've been to quite a few, but here's the few I actually remember...

• Tori Amos <-----second favorite
    • The Corrs
    • Elton John / Billy Joel
    • U2
    • Oasis <---favorite
    • Iron Maiden
    • Good Charolette
    • Goo Goo Dolls
    • Red Hot Chili Peppers
    • Dave Matthews *gag*
    • Lilith Fair
    • Woodstock '99
    • Warped Tour '03

...and a few more I know I went to yet cannot remember for the life of me. O_o
    The last three involved a lot of standing/sitting around...and I got hit in the head with a sneaker at Warped Tour. Ouchie! Music was ok though. =^^=

*edit*
    Eep! Somby and I posted at almost exactly the same time!

I dunno why but that amuses me. ^_^

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welllll, I've still got my heart set on Fall Out Boy (damn you, teenies. Damn you), and I definately wouldn't mind seeing Panic!. And Green Day, naturally - but that'll be a while.

ETA: Ohh, and. If PHGP ever swung down here, I would so go see them.. same for the 'Rators.

Ohhh, and I'll definately be checking later to see if the tour Blood on the Track's on is coming down here. <3

But the one band I would see no matter what?

THE NETWORK.

I give ANYTHING to see The Network live, zomg, I love them way too much.

ETA2: And we did!

ETA3: [wow.]

04/04 Los Angeles, CA -- Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena -- Black Clouds And Underdogs Tour

YES.<333333

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never been on some concert but I've been having some concerts myself with my band, does it count?? I'm still embarrassed to death as soon as I see the DVD recording from the christmas concert, it's terrible xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen various pop concerts when I wa younger with my guide group. Looking back it was kinda bad. I would LOVE to see The Offspring but have been put off by how out of controll the crowd gets! I'm a wimp and I don't want to get hutr in anyway just to see my fav band because then Il'd never be alloud to any concert again o_0

I would also like to go and see Green Day and I missed the chance to see them at Milton Keynes! I live S O close and had no idea there was a Green Day concert going on there till the day it was on!!!! GAH!
    Few of my friends went and loved it and now believe they've found themselves on the back of Bullet In A Bible o_0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Black_raven I would also like to go and see Green Day and I missed the chance to see them at Milton Keynes! I live S O close and had no idea there was a Green Day concert going on there till the day it was on!!!! GAH!
    Few of my friends went and loved it and now believe they've found themselves on the back of Bullet In A Bible o_0
    If you don't think you can handle the Offspring, there's no way you'd be able to see Green Day. x]

And, aha-- lucky! *pulls out DVD case* Where do they think they are? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me and my mate found ourselves on the TV showing of T in the Park 2001. It was our first ever visit to a festival so we were pretty chuffed about it!

Of course it did require pausing the video and slowly skipping forward but never mind, I'm sure all the audience at home would have done the same just to see us and make us famous....

*ahem*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Acturally I think it may have been the warped tour pics that put me off looking back
    (both offspring and green day, no wonder the crowd looked so nuts!)

lol they're not exactly visible they keep pointing out that they were at the back right somewhere lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, I can imagine the mosh at the tour Green Day & Blink did together must of been pretty bad. Although, I do feel a certain sympathy for Blink.. they had to play second.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been to a concert....two. Hilary Duff (don't laugh) last year, and a Radio Disney one a few years back... O_o They were okay...

EDIT:

Why the crud does Billie Joe have blonde hair in your banner Sombolia? O_o Since when did he have blond hair? XD

What's up with The Acadamy Is, Fall Out Boy and Motion City? Everyone seems to like them nowadays. *shrug*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, it was the most awesome thing I've experienced. The darkness really ruled on stage. I was just millimeters away from Justin when they carried him around in the audience.XD It was great that they played all their older hits too, so it wasn't just a promo tour for the new record.

"I believe in a thing called love", "Love is only a feeling" and "growing on me" was definitely the best ones, they were pure energy.

It.was.so.cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    Why the crud does Billie Joe have blonde hair in your banner Sombolia? O_o Since when did he have blond hair? XD

What's up with The Acadamy Is, Fall Out Boy and Motion City? Everyone seems to like them nowadays. *shrug*
    *rubs hands together evillllly*

Billie's hair has been blonde since... oh, last weekend? Although, he's had it blonde several times in the past. Hell, his hair's been blue and red in the past, too. Yes, gaspshockawe, Billie's hair hasn't always been black.

And everyone likes Fall Out Boy because they are good, no matter how idiotic Peturrr Wentz is. Motion City Soundtrack is kinda bleh, though, and I've never heard anything from The Academy Is....

Glad ya had a good time, Xanahti!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol I was wondering the same thing because I've seen Billy with blonde hair in the past so I was wondering if the pic was new

I acturally prefere him with black hair (like the one on my poster ) Still looks pretty funky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    *rubs hands together evillllly*

Billie's hair has been blonde since... oh, last weekend? Although, he's had it blonde several times in the past. Hell, his hair's been blue and red in the past, too. Yes, gaspshockawe, Billie's hair hasn't always been black.
    Oh.........^_^;;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am not going to a concert for a VERY LONG TIME! I almost got stabbed at a Nickelback concert and there were people that brought razors! It was horrible. The music, however, was the best live music I have ever heard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it's Nickelback. The people there needed some form of entertainment. :P

As for Billie's hair (god I feel pathetic), I like the blonde. I liked his hair when it was blue, though, that was awesome. XD Or the brown, like it was before he dyed it. Yeah, I'll shut up now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *me is still totally exhited from last night*

Finally, also after 10 years of waiting, I went to Bruce Springsteen last night (with The Seeger Sessions band).

It was awesome !

He didn't spoke much though, he said like, 5 lines throughout the whole concert.
    I didn't knew any of those new songs, haha, I still haven't heard the new CD yet.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu