Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "Is it wrong to be attracted to Nala/Adult Kiara?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Erm... i've only seen TLK 1 and TLK 2 and i rekon..erm,yer she is good lookin', erm... not that i *sighs*. Nope, its not "wrong" to find them attractive, or to want to.... be with them...if anyone's implied that.... there's no such thing as "wrong" in my opinion, there are varoius types of *ahem* "fetishes" out there, like Hentai (animation), .... im not goin' any further than that.... what im saying is that if you find them attractive, cos i sure do, then thats OK, others might not accept things like this, I know that in mine and Andy's school people would look at it as a perversion, but i think its alrite..... am i waffling on?... Point being, there is no "wrong"! Be attracted to whom ever you are and dont feel you have to be represed by the "norm"

PS. who's Zila?

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by phoenix202020

PS. who's Zila?
    Zila? I think you mean "Zira". She's the main bad guy in TLK2 Simba's Pride.
    If you've seen TLK 2, you should know that...
    *blinkblinks*

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He's probably only seen it once, and Johnny dnt worry about ur opinion here no one wud disrespect it, hell no one would DARE as they would SUFFER THE WRAITH OF THE ALMIGHTY MODS! (Abuses) *Ahem* JOKE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol there is definatly noproblem with being attracted to Nala! Shes the smexiest lionness in the whole darn TLK universe!!! Well.. apart from 'Tani perhaps..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ja! Nala and Kiara are cute and fluffy. I have some plushies of Nala. Both Nala and Kiara are smart and loving too. I agree that young Kiara looks a little fat.

I like Vitani too. Lacey Chabert and Jennifer Lien gave Vitani some nice voices.

Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala and Adult Kiara are hawtness! Lol just kidding. But yeah, as long as you dont involve the poor tv.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by One_with_Nala
    Nala and Adult Kiara are hawtness! Lol just kidding. But yeah, as long as you dont involve the poor tv.
    Apparently, my dog likes Kiara and Nala too. When I was watching TLK 2: SP, I caught my dog humping my T.V.! o.O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fire_Hazard
    Apparently, my dog likes Kiara and Nala too. When I was watching TLK 2: SP, I caught my dog humping my T.V.! o.O
    O.O Wow he (I'm assuming) doesnt muck around. Cross-species

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    >.< I dont even want to know what it does to the plushies >.< Oh and One_with_nala i see you already found this thread , Odd i didnt get any emails saying new post D: *resubscribes*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now being the incredibly smart and wise person I am :wink:, i think that it is fine to desire a cartoon character. Take Betty Boon, (or whatever it is) many people have idolised her. She is supposedly the sexiest cartoon ever... but a lot of the time it is not just looks, (though most of the time it is) it's charactorial traits, attraction to a character could mean you would like a real girl/boyfriend to have the same personality as this character and act as this character acts,in which case, I deduce, that it is ok to have feelings for a cartoon character as long as it doesn't take over your life, otherwise you might have to use shock therapy or something...

If the case is you like the character's personality, then go out their and find your Nala!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow i thought this thread had died! *Ahem* ITS ALIVE!!! ITS ALIVE!!! *ahem* anyway! Yeah iv had like two gf's that have called me Kovu >.< And i called Kiara, TWO i know! Like wow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad the thread is ALIVE! ALLLIIIVVEE! Because it did make me think for like, half an hour! Everyone at school call's me Kovu! lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool ^_^ erm... iv ran out of things to say... Wha-Chow! On fireball20xl! Its like a kick in the.... yeah XD Im sitting listening to Wha-Chow right now XD Its pretty funny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll admit, the lioness Nala is pretty sexy!

But seriously, I never thought about it that way, I always saw her as really cute! Like a pet dog or cat, especially small kittens or pups, really adorable!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by LoneStar
    Cool ^_^ erm... iv ran out of things to say... Wha-Chow! On fireball20xl! Its like a kick in the.... yeah XD Im sitting listening to Wha-Chow right now XD Its pretty funny
    So don't post then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    So don't post then.
    Ah Nephilim My one true weakness...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In a word, no IMO. I have no hang-ups about sexual attractions to fictional non-humans (even if such relationships wouldn't work in the real world), and I don't see why it's any more wrong to squeeze your love pump to a cartoon character than a photographed person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by trexmaster
    In a word, no IMO. I have no hang-ups about sexual attractions to fictional non-humans (even if such relationships wouldn't work in the real world), and I don't see why it's any more wrong to squeeze your love pump to a cartoon character than a photographed person.
    Agree 100%, not that I know what you're talking about, of course....yeah....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by trexmaster
    I have a reason why it's wrong.

Because using the phrase 'squeezing your love pump' is never going to get you a real woman or man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    I have a reason why it's wrong.

Because using the phrase 'squeezing your love pump' is never going to get you a real woman or man.
    Uh, good point.