Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Is it wrong to be attracted to Nala/Adult Kiara?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala all the way for me

In making that film they made a heck of a lot more than just some stuff on celluloid...

The CYFTLT scene is obviously where they made Nala look so hot deliberately...even my mates who think I'm a bit odd for loving TLK agree that her eyes in that scene would draw anyone in.

It's her complete personality as well though....except how they changed her in SP...grrr...In the first (and only proper, in my opinion,) film they just happened to make her the purrfect girl...
    ...Or is that just me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was also disappointed with the lack of Nala in Simba's Pride, then again it was centred around Kovu/Kiara and the coming together of the two prides. But if i had to choose who i would rather have as a girlfriend on personality out of nala and kiara, id have to say Kiara, she just seems so energtic and full of life, im not saying Nala seems to be the more romantic one but Kiara seems a mix of romantic yet mischievious. SimbaSpirit if you do read this dont get mad! You know your the only girl for me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's not just the fact that they didn't include much of her, it's the way they totally changed her personality. Okay so she's a bit older but people, and indeed lions, don't change that much with age...

She just came across as an old woman; with none of the spark that made her so appealing in the first film. Probably one of my main reasons for disliking SP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, i dont think ill be able to comment on this anymore lol, or fear upsetting SimbaSpirit (when she gets back, if she ever does.) and then fear of her wrath!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heheheh, personally I'd say one big no to the physical side, but yes to her personality. Well, since she has human traits and therefore is meant to appeal to us, that's all well and good- I just get a little squicked when it comes to real animals, and think "eww, plz stop raping them, thnx," and be on my merry way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's an interesting debate about the physical side, consider the amount of furry sites out there...clearly anthropomorphosis will always be popular and Nala is obviously one of the icons of that world.

I don't really see a problem with people being attracted to her in a more physical sense as well, she's been humanised in that way as much as she has emotionally so really there are still a lot of things there to draw people in.

But then I'm apparently a Nalaholic so I'm probably not going to offer an independent argument...
    :fini:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol Well i guess, i dont know what i am 0_o i know im a gameaholic, but as far as TLK goes im not sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think Simba, Muffy, Kovu & Nala are attractive

It'was mean how they didn't put much nala and how they changed her personality somewhat, well actually a whole lot... anywho, I was disapointed with TLK 1.5 as well as 2 but I guess we did see more nala in 1.5

It is odd though how people have emotional attachments to characters... Heck even I have afew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i don't think it can be wrong on this.......

I personally think Sarabi is well cool..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't see anything wrong with it, I think I've allways been absent mindly attracted to Simba and now even Timon, gah I feel kind of weird really for saying that
    (hopes no one from school reads this)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Black_raven
    I don't see anything wrong with it, I think I've allways been absent mindly attracted to Simba and now even Timon, gah I feel kind of weird really for saying that
    (hopes no one from school reads this)
    *mails it out to all your friends * Nah m J/K

That'd really suck in some of my school friends found one of these sites... I mean alot would be cool with it but I know some of the people who hang out with my friends would find this site through them... and just post Hate-posts

Anywho, nothing wrong being attracted to Simba or Timone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uh, people can think whatever they want, but I find it wrong and wierd to be attracted to a cartoon animal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the words of Zazu "There's one in every family" lol only joking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nothing wrong with it. Though I myself am to Scar. *purrrsss* ^-^

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wrong? Eh...it's not my place to say.
    I can understand how people can be attracted to Nala...her personality and all, but other than that *shrugs*

To me, being attracted to a cartoon is akin to being attracted to a can opener or to a celebrity...it's kind of pointless

...but as long as you're not doing bad things to the television or something...

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a little crush on Scar, Kovu, and Nuka. So...not really, unless it's taking up your life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ashara
    I have a little crush on Scar, Kovu, and Nuka. So...not really, unless it's taking up your life.
    I resent that!

Explaining my views on this topic is rather redundant, methinks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um, what I was saying? Oh yes. Physical attraction to a lion kinda freaks me out.. though I'm sure I freak alot of people out. Soo, what I'm trying to say is, you do that, I'll do something else, we'll all be happy. Yay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it funny beside me no one have talk about another lioness beside Nala and Kiara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah their are a few others but since Nala/Kiara ARE two MAIN characters, so of course they'll be most popular, but you already knew that... i mean how couldnt you? lol