Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "Is it wrong to be attracted to Nala/Adult Kiara?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ummm...sorry, but I think it's kind of disturbing if you're physically attracted to them.

I mean...Kiara....sexy body...? Just.....noooo. *dies*

Don't shoot me, please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well you are female... how about... Simba with Mufasa's eyes? Idk Girls what would u find attractive? And please dont say roog lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah...I know I'm a girl, but...that's not the point.

It's a cartoon. And a cartoon ANIMAL, at that. Just weirds me out. Kind of a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah but it depends what you find attractive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah but it depends what you find attractive.
    I find people attractive. x3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Cerise
    Yeah...I know I'm a girl, but...that's not the point.

It's a cartoon. And a cartoon ANIMAL, at that. Just weirds me out. Kind of a lot.
    I agree with you cerise, it's one of those things you just don't hear in real life. fortunately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It doesnt matter what people find attractive, when you think about it. I guess its what makes us all unique. The only controversy lies in how far you take your fetish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    It doesnt matter what people find attractive, when you think about it. I guess its what makes us all unique. The only controversy lies in how far you take your fetish.
    I doubt I could have said it better myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As long as you don't bother other people who don't agree then I think you can take it as far as you want. Everyone's free to have their own feelings. Oh and a fetish is technically when you can only be aroused or attracted by one single thing; otherwise its just an interest that's a bit different.

Granted, I may find a few things like that a bit weird, but I wouldn't tell people they were wrong. It only becomes wrong if it starts affecting other people.

Just my thoughts on it all anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Whitewolf
    well i don't think it can be wrong on this.......

I personally think Sarabi is well cool..
    Well, I think you'd want Sarabi to be your best friend. You could look to her as a mentor, ya' know? And she's very well built, dte, and such. If I wasn't a female, I'd probably feel strongly towards Nala and Sarabi.

For me, though, its Simba and Mufasa. Kovu is not so HAWWT as he seems more on the 'he's cute...' side. He's very young an naive. Simba has always been my favorite. He was, to reiterate this board again, made to be attractive. *I'm not going offf topic with males, am I?* He
    s sweet, nice, shy, brave, funny, kind, strong, responisble (as a mature lion). I could continue. On a more silly note-I'd want to fall asleep with him, he's like a giant dog.

Same with Mufasa, though we don't see much of him... He's so nice, and for some reason, the word 'squishy' comes to mind whenever I think of him. Ya' ever notice how flat and squishy his paws are? ANd him mane, and...

And yeah, Scar was DESIGNED to be suave, charmiing, and handsome. Oh, wait! He's a villain-darn! See, that's the thing. He's the villain. If I chose to go to eat out in a little restaraunt in Italy (it sounded good), I'd definetly go with go with Scar;blah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mind people find cartoon animals or humans attractive at all, I do myself.. :P

But.. I bet most of you has watched that movie called Atlantis: The Lost Empire, aight.. There is this girl called Kida in the movie (A princess or sumthin'), and I have this friend over in America who actually finds her so attractive that he made a DOLL with her 8| Well okay he won 300$ with it at some sort of ''Show your creations''.

Well, the freaky thing about this guy is that he actually talks and communicates with this doll 8| And he keeps sending me conversation with him speaking to the doll and him making his voice similar to hers..

I don't know about you guys, but I think it's spooky (The doll is as big as a normal lady would be.. aprox)

But onwards on topic

''Kiara with Nala eyes'' *dies in joy*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    Five legs, actually.
    *smacks head* don't remind me of that cereal box prize, lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    I don't mind people find cartoon animals or humans attractive at all, I do myself.. :P

But.. I bet most of you has watched that movie called Atlantis: The Lost Empire, aight.. There is this girl called Kida in the movie (A princess or sumthin'), and I have this friend over in America who actually finds her so attractive that he made a DOLL with her 8| Well okay he won 300$ with it at some sort of ''Show your creations''.

Well, the freaky thing about this guy is that he actually talks and communicates with this doll 8| And he keeps sending me conversation with him speaking to the doll and him making his voice similar to hers..

I don't know about you guys, but I think it's spooky (The doll is as big as a normal lady would be.. aprox)

But onwards on topic

''Kiara with Nala eyes'' *dies in joy*
    Ah, that is QUITE creepy.

I wonder what ELSE he does with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...don't mean to rain on the party but i sweat Kiara looks fat in SP ........just look at some of thy pictures....not to say Nala also look chubby on SP.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Overall SP was pretty messed up in my opinion. There were some good bits but alot of it bugged me
    Nala's characters all together was totally un Nala like, I prefered her in TLK1, infact I prefered all characters in Tlk1 ( besides kovu, kiara, new characters....)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think that her chubbiness is owed in part to the fact that she kinda' is based off of her grandmother (yes, that disgusts me, too).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Cerise
    Ah, that is QUITE creepy.

I wonder what ELSE he does with it.
    Aw, but haven't you heard of the Jar Jar Binks mushroombation toy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    Aw, but haven't you heard of the Jar Jar Binks mushroombation toy?
    Uhhhh...whaaaa? No, I haven't. But it doesn't sound good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    If there was a Tani thread, I don't even want to think about what Shatty might post about
    Make that Shatara and me both.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is soooo not wrong to be that way. Um I might be able to answer the question on whom Nala's father is....(Mufasa stares at him angrily.)....Never mind. I said nothing...But my point is, it is NOT wrong. And has anyone ever given thought about Zira lately?? Mrrroooowww!!!