Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Report bugs here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I know if you log out it will clear all catches related to the site so by logging out it will ask you to logging in and will make you check the box. It's a security reason as otherwise by having that as default setting when visiting public computer and visiting the site, you could accidentally leave yourself signed in and the person being admin could have devastating results.

What comes to www. in the beginning of the website. I wasn't even aware it allowed you visit the site with that in the end and I have no idea how that works exactly but I'll take a look at it later.

UPDATE:

I checked that out and it seems that with www. in the beginning the site doesn't work properly. If you click on any of the forums thought it does show you're logged in and remove the www. from the beginning. To be honest I don't even know how www. in the beginnig works as that is not our registered website

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba The Mighty View Post
    I know if you log out it will clear all catches related to the site so by logging out it will ask you to logging in and will make you check the box. It's a security reason as otherwise by having that as default setting when visiting public computer and visiting the site, you could accidentally leave yourself signed in and the person being admin could have devastating results.

What comes to www. in the beginning of the website. I wasn't even aware it allowed you visit the site with that in the end and I have no idea how that works exactly but I'll take a look at it later.

UPDATE:

I checked that out and it seems that with www. in the beginning the site doesn't work properly. If you click on any of the forums thought it does show you're logged in and remove the www. from the beginning. To be honest I don't even know how www. in the beginnig works as that is not our registered website
    If you don't mind my asking, could I please get a screenie of the domain's zone files?

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.