Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report bugs here

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think what you are talking about is the text " Profile " and " Visitor Message" is different color ( Black ) instead of the regular text color. This is due the fact that I have not found what effects on that text at the time. It's not the same as default color, but it's own color. I have few guesses that might effect that thought.

Thanks for bringing this up though, I did notice it a while back but totally forgot about it.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Something I came across is when I click "Reply" I have to click it twice in order to have the page load, but when it does it puts in the [QUOTE] when I didn't even click on "Reply With Quote" in the first place.

Also is the "+Reply to Thread" meant to jump down to the Quick Reply?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Are you sure you don't press the little mark next to reply with quote? and the reply button is suppose to take you to the quick reply part of the thread. I am probably going to remove the reply button from the postbit actually as it's not really needed there and we should be getting buttons back as well sometime in near future hopefully I just need a little support from Fuzzy with the code part of the Vbulletin or have to study more of the code to fix those. but yeah I have pretty much all buttons done already, just been rather tired past few days and haven't gotten much done.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm no, I click on the little arrow or "Reply" but it does it anyway. I also found the same problem with profiles and colors. Like the Outlander theme, it happened with the Night Sky as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was just about to post about that one too Nuduli. It threw me off. I thought I was hallucinating.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Haha, yeah I'm aware of that. It was the only way I was able to get the text showing in profile. I will be posting instructions for people to edit it correct to match the theme they are using as I can't find the line of css that effects on that part. Also Stylevars are not helping either on that... the settings on that are correct. So yeah bear with me

and the reply button thing is odd. What browser are you using? for me a single click opens up a reply box under the post you want to reply on and I actually never touched the + post reply button so I don't know what that does... Probably should check it out thought. But thanks for bringing this to my knowledge. Will possibly check it out tomorrow what may be the cause of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I use Firefox but I'm not quite sure how else to say it except to show you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That is really really odd, it doesn't do that for me... then again I am aware of some things happening differently for me than others so that might be because of my account... I might test this later on temp. account. But that is certainly interesting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It must be something in the admin set up stuff perhaps. I went to check out this other VB board I'm on and the replies and such work just fine. So no idea. I'm sure you'll figure out though, just don't overwork yourself either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but I thought it was worth mentioning...

Is there any chance the image limit in posts could be extended? Right now the limit is 10 images per post and I believe we were able to post up to 15 images in a post on the old Lea. Just so there's no double posting or anything.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hmmm, I'll consider that. But I do think 10 images should be fine. I know smiles take up images as well, but unless you're posting an extremely long post with lot of smiles or images from meets I don't see why that would be necessary. But yeah I can consider it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It was 10 images on the last Lea. I upped it from 5 because people should be able to use lots of smilies.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sky Blue theme which was created by KanuTGL and won the theme competition last year has been recreated and made public. Sorry it took so long. Also Kanu if you don't like the overlay on titlebars let me know and I get rid of them.

I will try to concentrate on Simbaspirit's theme now, I feel rather tired today so I'm not sure if I want to put another 45 mins on that right now, but at least I get it strated... hopefully done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your hard work STM

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Oh, that's neat Looks all good, STM!

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!