Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Report bugs here

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Report bugs here

Alright. I think I have done enough editing now for a while. I think it took me 106h to get this far including the time it took me to set up local server to try out Vbulletin and to get this site back up and running the way it does.

Anyways I thought it would be good to ask now what kind of flaws have you run into while browsing Lea in case I haven't noticed something.

Errors and flaws I'm aware of:
    1. Profile text color being the same as background.
    This may take a while to fix as it's not really in the list of priorities and while browsing Vbulletin board there seemed to be a clitch in earlier version of the Vbulletin that we might be experiencing as well.

2. Icon's in front of posts: Moved, closed, sticky etc...
    This will take a lot of time, gotta manually change and replace all the icons in directory with the previous ones so patience, patience my friends... it took me a few hours just to get the paw prints up as I was rather busy talking to people as well. Just taking it a little slower now that Lea actually works.

3.Post control icons background color makes the icon hard to see...
    Will work on this next when I have a chance. Shouldn't be that hard to fix. FIXED!

4. drop down lists have the same color while moving moves down the list.
    I will try to fix this once I get the button working. Shouldn't be a problem thought. FIXED!

Things that you may think that are still problem but should have been fixed, if you still suffer from these, try clearing your cookies and catches.

1. Clicking the Forum title image did not take you to the front page. Now it does.

2. New posts and threads have pawprint added to each style.. still working on less common once thought.

3. Probably the biggest problem during the launch of new Lea was the Message box changing color to the same as background, making it incredibly difficult to see what you're writing on it. This should be fixed but I have heard that some still experience it at least last night so if you do clear catches and cookies. Added: Ok I was wrong about this being fixed before. Truly sorry about that. but now it is fixed Thanks to HK's help FIXED!

So if you have realised something I did not say above. Please Let us know as it's almost impossible to find all problems on our own.
    Last edited by Vidan; July 16th, 2014 at 04:24 AM.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.