(So, sorry if some of you have seen this already, but I posted it on Lilymud before and figured since there were so many new/different faces here (and a lot of Europeans by the looks of it!) that I should ask here as well. So forgive the copy/paste, but I would really love some feedback. ^^; )

Basically I have a friend who is about to start medical school and won't have any free time for the next six years so she just decided to go ahead and do the Europe thing while she can, something she's always wanted to do. We go way back and, while I was saving up to move to Colorado this summer, I can't just let her go alone...plus I do like travel....and there's always next year to move to the mountains.......

SO!

I was hoping you guys could help by filling me in on some of the must-sees in Europe. I know a bunch of you live out there or have been there and maybe you could tell me some of the stuff I absolutely must do/see. I am fairly outdoorsy and she is a bit of a city girl but doesn't mind seeing the country side, so feel free to suggest natural attractions as well if you know of any cheap/free natural spots that we should see while over there.

We will be doing the Rail Passes to travel and a good deal of couch surfing/hostels along the way to save money. Here are the countries we will be visiting and (roughly) the number of full days we will spend in each, not including traveling:
6/4/13 Edit for updated Itenerary:

Leave Texas June 13th

Dublin (arrive June 14th @ 1540 - depart June 15 @ laaaate )
Belfast (arrive June 15th @ laaaate - depart June 17th in afternoon by plane)
Edinburgh (arrive June 17th in afternoon by plane - depart June 20th @ 0540)
London (arrive June 20th @ 0940 -depart June 23rd @ 1101)
Paris (arrive June 23rd @ 1417 -depart June 25th @ 1423) **london to paris does not use a day on the pass
Zurich (arrive June 25th @ 1835 -depart 27th @ 1942 by overnight train)
Prague (arrive June 28th @ 1029 by overnight train - depart July 1rst @ 0839)
Berlin (arrive July 1rst @ 1315 - depart July 4th @ 1049)
Brussels July 4th at 1509 continue on to Bruges
Bruges July 4th in evening---depart Bruges July 6th in afternoon
Rotterdam July 6th in evening -- depart as scheduled (July 9th at 1005)
Amsterdam (arrive July 9th @ 1041- depart July 11th @ by overnight train @ 1901)leaving from amsterdam central 23392347 86 dollars
Copenhagen (arrive July 12th @ by overnight train @ 1007-depart July 14th 0735 by plane)
Helsinki (arrive July 14th 1010 -depart by train to Joensuu around noon)
Joensuu/Sovolinna (arrive late July 14th -depart 1500 from Joensuu July 17th)
Helsinki (depart July 18th 0800 for home)

Definitely open to suggestions and these day lengths are not set in stone with the exception of Finland because the girl I'm going with has a friend over there.

For the record, I am not wanting to be super touristy about this. I don't feel like I will simply die if I don't see the Eiffel tower or the leaning Tower of Piza or anything so unless there are some big tourist attractions that are must-sees, don't feel you have to mention them. I'd rather know what I should do/where I should go from a local's opinion of a place.