Hmm let?s see if we can have a debate here, get some attention going. IF this stirs up any problems, lock it immediately, But I want some Americans (and none Americans) view points upon this subject.

Okay here we go, in school we are studying American History and the ?use of the Confederate Flag?, many people disagree with it, and many people agree with it. But many a schools problems are this: The banishment of the Confederate Flag upon any articles of clothing, and if seen then immediate action must be taken.?

Our school has disallowed and banned the flag, if it?s on your car, your shirt, your pocket book, your wallet, anywhere. You get suspended from school for 2 days. Here?s what I see about the Topic. Why ban something of American history? I do know the KKK did use it as their symbol or wave it around during meetings and assemblies. But the flag shouldn?t offend Negro?s (No offense to any one of a different color) They should be offended by the people instead of the flag itself, (I got this because the flag is banned because of racial issues, and the blacks at our school didn?t like it, Once again no offense!) What I want to see is Lea Halalela?s side upon the story, what do you guys think should be done, and do you think they should allow the flag to be worn in school? Or if they should not allow the flag in school?

Well Lea, Lets here it!

I do want your opinion, but your opinion doesnt have to harass, or put down the south or north or the sides of the Confederate flags, Keep it /clean/
~KTL~