Okay, hope that made sense. What I mean is, what are those odd things that stir a feeling inside of you that just MEANS TLK? I mean, you can't truly explain it, it's just a weird feeling-and no doubt most others haven't the faintest idea how it reminds you of TLK. Example: "It's a dark alley-how does that remind you of TLK?"

Allow me to elaborate on my own. And, please, feel free to ramble if it allows you to help make someone understand. For me, it is sunsets in my neighborhood. It was recently the neighborhood where only my grandma lived. When I was little, maybe five and six, my life revolved around Lion King, Blues Clues, and Pocahontas. So now, whenever we drive around our neighborhood, the colors of the sky in the late afternoon, and the summer's twighlight make me feel all fluttery inside. It doesn't really, but it DOES mean to me Pocahontas skies, and Lion King sunsets. It just can't really be translated 100% (Yes, this whole topic somehow evolved out of the translation boards).

And even the unique smell of the flora in this area makes me think of being a little kid (I never really went to school until I was nine) and rambling around, singing along to TLK, Poco, and Thumbalina (PLEASE don't ask ).

It is only here in this neighborhood that so moves me to feel this way. That weird, nostalgic feeling. Looping back to the alley-example, suburban alleys at night, when it's raining, for some reason I can't control, trigger the 'Under The Stars' music in my head. Or rather, the essence of that instrumental piece. I have more such examples of this for Pocahontas and Treasure Planet-you can PM me if you wanna discuss other Disney stuff that does that to you if you like-but it embodies dark, rainy alleys, and my grandma's neighborhood.

I dunno' if this is common or I'm just a bit TOO obsessed-if this thread kicks off, I'll continue.