Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lion King cell phones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to get stuff on my phone, having problems connecting it to my PC though. I have the cable but it seems it needs software.

Anyone know of a site I can download software for a Motorola RAZR L7? At the moment I'm just having to make do with a picture of Simba I took on the camera...and no TLK ringtones. Once I sort it I'll have it fully TLK'd up though!

Incidentally, and slightly off topic, I have customised my PSP with TLK stuff...

Got that pic as my background and got all the songs on there. I'd be interested in sticking the whole film on but Not sure how to go about it. I'd rather just put it on from my PC...if I could get it on my PC in the first place; failing that I would get it on UMD if it exists...Haven't seen any Disney UMDs anywhere so I'm thinking they didn't buy into it...anyone got any info on all that?

:-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a Simba Animation as a screensaver and wallpaper. And "I just can't wait to be king" ringtone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have Timon dressed in his hula outfit as my background display picture and Hakuna Matata as my text message ringtone. I want a Timon charm for my mobile (one of those things that hang off the end of a peice of string from the top of the phone) but I can't find one anywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a few poor recordings of some of the songs, and a wallpaper of Simba which I just took in a photo from my computer. My phone has none of the WIFI crap, so i can't get any tones!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    soz for double post, but my dad got an upgrade on phone, so i get his old one which is much better then my old one! i loads of tlk midi's on it and a picture of simba and nala as my backgorund! lol, i was sitting on the train the other day, you wouldn't imagine the dirty looks i got off people when they heard JCWTBK playing on my phone... seeing as i was about to get off, i decided to be annoying ans starting playing it again on full volume! teehee

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I forgot to put my phone on Broadway the other day at work and it went off because one of my crew called me and the person I was with was like "Manda... you really have issues with this Lion King thing"

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have a cellphone. I have noone to call anyway. No life.
    But if I had one it would be equine themed, not TLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Timon
    I want a Timon charm for my mobile (one of those things that hang off the end of a peice of string from the top of the phone) but I can't find one anywhere
    Unfortunately something like that doesn't exist, at least I don't know about one being sold somewhere. But I've been wanting a Timon for my mobile for a long time, too, and months ago I accidently stumbled over a solution on ebay. Try to get your hand on this one here: Klick!
    It was originally supposed to be a christmas tree ornament, but this Timon's size is just about 4cm and so it is perfect to tie to your mobile, too - and I know what I am talking about, I have that one, it's the one I've mentioned in my earlier post and I am very happy with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You could also try for some of those old Timon earrings. I have a pair of those and they'd be perfect for mobile charms. You can't have mine though.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I FINALLY GOT A CELL PHONE!! Ya, i was really stoked about that. And i downloaded CYFTLT as my ringtone, so ya, now my phone is set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    with my new phone, i have 2 tlk ringtones Hakuna Matata and Be Prepared =3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ive got the azzzza-kenya whats on the menu? thing (start of the circle of life)...but thats it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kapasa
    ive got the azzzza-kenya whats on the menu? thing (start of the circle of life)...but thats it
    Nants ingonyema

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah, not me. I'm more of a Shakiraholic than a Lion King-a-holic, so my phone's all Shakira Though I have different ringtones for some of the people that call me the most, my main one is 'Hips Don't Lie' the hi-hop-y remix And my wallpaper is a pic of her. Yup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have had my cellphone for a yr now. And it doesn't have any good ringtones to it!

And the backgrounds stink.

But I might by some songs to go with it. i am suppossed to get a new one soon. Mabye a razor..

Ahem. But if I could, i would have a bunch of LK stuff on it.