to support one and other ...

So, my uncle works at this place back home, I don't really know what to call it in English, but it's a place everybody goes to throw their dirt and old stuff, and it gets recycled there.

"Recycle park"?

Anyways, the guy who did the administration there got caught looking at stuff on the work PC hehe
(and just a few days before his retirement, lol)

Anyways, so my uncle told me they might be looking for someone new.
My mom knows someone, and she was all like: if you want this job, I'll have a talk with him, and he might be able to help you get it!

So yeah, why not.

It's over at my home, about 4km from where I live.
Means I'll get to see Kenny again only on Saturday/Sunday (though, at the moment, that might not be so bad, to both have some breathing space).

Anyways ...

My mom called this person she knows, and he said that I should mail my CV to them, and write a letter.
But since the position isn't officially open yet, I can't write like "I'm writing because of that job, bla bla" ...
So I have to write a complete spontanious letter *yuck*.

I'm so terrible at that.
That guy said, he'd keep an eye out for my name.

It's still a long shot in the end, but it's a part-time job (25 hours I believe), and I'd be making more money then at my previous job (where I did 40 hours a week! So yeah, my nephew screwed me over !!! I had noticed that a while back, when I did some interviews in the past month).

Anyways ... *fingers crossed*