Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims starting boycot against Denmark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Muslims are bad news. Period. I seriously think as soon as they saw something to use as a scapegoat to attack the entire nation of Denmark, they went on parade!
    Ouch.

I guess that makes me a bad person too, huh? You shouldn't judge everyone by just one person's actions. Try considering other's feelings before you say something like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora, even though I don't personally know any good Islamic folks, doesn't make them all bad. Don't trust the media's opinion, they're usually wrong anyway =/

Besides, you can't blame what happened on 9/11 or the London Bombings, etc.. on all of the muslim people or the Middle East.

If that's the case, blame every Christian for the Crusades or tele-evangelism.. not exactly our shining stars >_>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep on what Nukage said. It isn't the entire society, it's the radicalistic groups that are confined in them. Such groups like al-Qaeda are associated with the being Muslim faith and acting under a jihad or something to that nature. But that shouldn't dictate the rights of the Muslim community. It's like the anthrax issue they had in NJ with a small Muslim town, they harassed those people just because they were Muslim, also they said that the anthrax was coming from there, but they had no solid evidence that it did, they just needed a stereotypical fallback at the time. Before anyone judges a commonwealth as a whole, they should take everything into consideration as a whole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No offense, but here comes me and my friends own ''apology''

Sorry, sorry
    Sorry because we gave you houses and help
    Sorry, because we are giving you a education
    Sorry, because we are helping you economicly
    Sorry, because you can grow your religion in our christ land
    Sorry, because we are sending help to your lands
    Sorry, because we don't run around with explosives on our bodies, when we are feeling ''attacked''
    Sorry, because we just aren't doing what your religion wants
    But a apology for a free speech in our own land after our own lawns, you will never get that one

(Sorry for the spelling/grammary mistakes)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's OK Ravincal, you're only defending yourself. =)

I understand it's scary that radicals in the name of their belief structure can be very menacing, especially the ones that harbor dangerous substances. You shouldn't have to rationalise, you handled yourself quite well so far... = )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think this is taking a wild wrong turn. They once again, burned the danish flag today and attacked the danish ambassade in Israel (I think it was Israel, I'm not sure).

I'm a little scared of the future, who knows what it can predict?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just remember, the situation will end eventually, Denmark will get through it. With what amount of dignity and personal freedom it has at the end, that's what's important. Good for you for not giving up and apologizing for freedom of speech.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    1,400 Troops ((Markies)) are now marching to the border to protect Denmark.

You know, I know we shouldn't judge the Muslims as a whole but have you ever met one of them? And I know, I didn't judge them on this one guy either but from reports, studying their heritage, religion, history, even looking at their septic systems....dude they say, "Oh no we are not like that, we are not terrorists!" well you take a look at their books and it sists right there. Basicly if you aren't a Muslim, you need to die. Period. Null. Zip. Nada enchalata ziplock freezer bag it's done. So, with that on their record, I'm gunna need to see some community service from these guys before I go saying, "Some are good...let's give them another chance." and that's my opinion. As for Rav: stand by with the 03'...I'll be over to back you up shortly.

j/k

but let's hope it simmers down, for THEIR sake.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I've met some in my life, and I can tell you, they were just as *good* as me and you.

Maybe you just had bad luck or something, with meeting the wrong ones every time.

But the good ones, get dragged down with the bad ones.
    And that's just sad ...

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    I'm a little scared of the future, who knows what it can predict?
    I think it'd be safe to say that predicting the future would be more scarier than actually not knowing. And not all futures are bright, but with hope there's that possibility. In any case, most wars are controlled in some fashion or another. Basically if you think all is lost, then you couldn't be any further away from the truth. Some critics say war is good, it causes deficits to turn into surpluses, it's a leeway to new charterisms, and open-end ideas. But war is NEVER over, it's always in a current state of recessions. Here's an oxymoron if I ever heard one... "Without war, there's no peace." Well damn, ain't that about the truth! Unfortunately, I see no real global peace, ever. To achieve global peace (and not just this co-existentance we have with each other today), you'd probably need... Well I can't answer that, I guess it's up to our future brilliant minds to...

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have worked with one for 2 months and I have to say he was a cool guy. but it is true that you can't really judge the whole religion, by what small groups have done. but it sure is true that it seems that muslims are terrorising the world and the only way the seems useing for makeing any changes, is violance / terrorism. By looking to that, Islam should be forbidden religion at least in Finland because it accept killing in some cases and none of registered religions can do that. Thats why Satanism can't be registered.

I still hope tho that those who terrorising world will understand someday that with that kind of act they don't make anything better for them, just all worse. " violance causes always just more violance "

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I saw 'em marching in London.

"EUROPE IS A CANCER"

and

"WATCH OUT EUROPE, BIN LADEN IS WAY"

I believe some of the choice signs read. Ahh, good ol' Godless Europe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ... OMG!! They burned the danish and the norwegian ambassades today in Syria!!!

BECAUSE, they thought we really DID burn the Quran, but we DIDN'T...

Things is out of control, short said.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Europe is cancer?

With all respect, but why don't they just go back then from where they came from ...

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Personally, I'm a bit angry that the President hasn't backed up the EU to any real degree, I think it's time for some tag-team US/EU ***-whoopin'.

Kinda funny though, these... people... (especially Iran and Syria) want to stop all trade of everything with the European Union, and if that happens, it'll most likely spread to the US as well. Now, that includes oil and all that. Funny thing is, the world can last a lot longer without Iran and Syria than Iran and Syria can last without the world, their economies are absolutely pathetic outside of their oil trades. Unfortunately for them, if they play that little game of shutting off the oil pumps, there'll most likely be a huge push in the long run for a new form of energy, which is what some of these countries fear most, as such a new energy will most likely leave these people dirt poor.

I really think people need to grow up. Heck, these images were posted months ago, leading me to believe that this has nothing to do with these cartoons, but is a way for some people to cry long and loud about hating the west, and a way for the west to get under people's skin. I think someone needs a time-out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    1,400 Troops ((Markies)) are now marching to the border to protect Denmark.

You know, I know we shouldn't judge the Muslims as a whole but have you ever met one of them? And I know, I didn't judge them on this one guy either but from reports, studying their heritage, religion, history, even looking at their septic systems....dude they say, "Oh no we are not like that, we are not terrorists!" well you take a look at their books and it sists right there. Basicly if you aren't a Muslim, you need to die.
    You have proof of that? You probably saw or heard that from one of the Muslims countries that take the Islamic laws overboard and add a lil more to them. I HATE it when they do that. But I can tell you that it's 100% untrue. Muslims believe that God gave us a choice; to be Muslim or not. It doesn't mean you have to die if you choose not to be. At all.

@Ravincal: God, I'm so sorry for that...they whole flag-burning situation. I wish they didn't do that. I'm in no way defending them for that, and they'll regret that sooner or later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (@ La Reina) I know you couldn't dream of defending such things.

And just to be straight, I haven't got a sudden ''Angry look'' on you after this have been happening, you are a muslim, and so what? You are one of the ''friendly'' muslims, and therefor not one of the others who is p****** on my country.

I'm still cool with you, whatever happens

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    You have proof of that? You probably saw or heard that from one of the Muslims countries that take the Islamic laws overboard and add a lil more to them. I HATE it when they do that. But I can tell you that it's 100% untrue. Muslims believe that God gave us a choice; to be Muslim or not. It doesn't mean you have to die if you choose not to be. At all.
    Perhaps. I don't judge you alone against them as a whole. But understand their names aren't favoured. I stand by what I say, and am no fan of the Muslims myself. I do not hate you, but at the same time if you find it that I bother you I understand. I cannot be at favor with everyone nor do I wish to be biased.

If this 'physcopathed' burning keeps up , perhaps some other countries will be prevoked. Though they do not express it, I'm sure a good number are waiting at the border in arms. Mwuahaha..I am.. ((pets Mosin))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora, I once thought the exact same as you did, but I've come to realize that even if the Muslims are all bad, that if we are to follow our religion (Christianity =P ) we shouldn't want to fight them nor hate them or anything like that; even if their whole purpose was to destroy everyone.

Jesus called us to love everyone. Sadly Christians have done a very bang up job so far. Council of Nicea, 30 year's War, the Crusades (again I mention =P ), absolutism, excommunication & the church robbing the people of Europe of who knows how much money, and then there's taking over other lands in the name of Jesus when the true intent was for political conquest, there's (i repeat this as well) tele-evangelism (which sadly still goes on =/ ).

All religions have had their bad moments through history.. Islam is no exception either. I VERY highly doubt that all Islamic peoples are radical and vengeful.

However extremists need to be dealt with, that is true. The heads of the Islamic nations should be ashamed for what they are doing right now though, as la_reina said, they'll regret it later...

Anyway.. we could talk about this all we want, but it will not help in any way at all to improve or worsen the situation. Peace out..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nuka
    However extremists need to be dealt with, that is true. The heads of the Islamic nations should be ashamed for what they are doing right now though, as la_reina said, they'll regret it later...
    With how pathetic these people are acting, quite a bit of the world is fed up with them. Their scare tactics seem to be failing across Europe, as the louder they yell, the more the images get put into newspapers. While I still think it's wrong to be offending the good Muslim people of the world, I do think it's doing a great deal against extremist islam that they will eventually regret.