I don't agree on that this thread was closed due to any particular member here. If it was, I think it was more because of me than of the other person I discussed the subject with.

I didn't say things in the best way I can. it reminds me that rage belongs even to one that are trying to eliminate them. so, in response to the war-rage in some level present in this thread, I chose antiwar-rage, which goes into opposite extrem.

I take back the part I called a member here a liar and sinner, I apologize to him and hope he can now believe that I hold nothing toward him personally. If we really have freedom of speech and maybe some space for mistakes, the aftermath of the thread closure could be ended here.
__________________________________________________ ___________

back on topic, I think it falls on one question: could violence be considerded as commotion of a group of people?

Ideally, I will say: no. we would always be conscious as individuals and choose our actions independently. In this sense, there is no such thing as "muslims are trying to get back at west". it would be too ignoring and inadequate to describe the situation. Although maybe millions are out there hostile towards "west", they are aginst different persons with different reasons. There are lots muslims hate other muslims, could I describe it as "muslims are trying to get back at itself."? same appliable to all groups.

Sadly, neither all people are thinking independently nor we are in control of ourselves at all times. So someone might(or already did) get this concept of "they never offend me, but they are sided with people who offend my side/country/religion, so, this gives me right to hurt them." To be honest, I observe this behavior on both "muslims" and "west". Maybe some are worse or better but, ~khem, beside the point.

You may say I am defending the side of "muslims", but I was trying to argue what's qulified as "just". IMO, saying "muslims are trying to get back at west." is in same problem with "west are trying to humiliate muslims by a cartoon".