Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truth behind 9-11? Was it the Government?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Hanshilo
    "a President is supposed to take action against the attackers that threatened his country." needs to shoot himself then lol...

So why would the FBI take off with tapes that show that there was nho sightings of a plane hitting the pentagon, i seriosly think somethings up with that...
    No, you still don't understand. I'm not much of an "OMGIWUVBUSHYAY" person, myself, but I feel it as my duty, as well as other Americans, to show our patriotism and defend our country. Now, you think he should shoot himself if we were attacked? That's what doesn't make sense. He took action, not sit under his desk in a fetal position.

If the FBI took all evidence of the attacks, then why was it all over our news and the whole world knew?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Hanshilo
    "a President is supposed to take action against the attackers that threatened his country." needs to shoot himself then lol...

So why would the FBI take off with tapes that show that there was nho sightings of a plane hitting the pentagon, i seriosly think somethings up with that...

Bud, the FBI isn't going to release all that information in a time of national security; we didn't know what was going on at the time. The FBI took quite a few tapes, one of their jobs in a national crisis is to investigate and handle the situation ASAP.

You will not mention harm coming to the leader of my country again or I will have this situation resolved by the moderating staff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hanshilo, please do not double post. I don't want to get any more involved in this (rather unnecessary) arguement than I already am.
    Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im not taking sides, but it highly possable that it is the goverment....and it is also possable that it was terrorists. but the only reason he is attacking the middle east right now is for their oil in my opinion, no "Weapons of mass destruction" have been found, or anything else they were looking for..... only oil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^
    That was another good reson to get in there also another sign of been war hungry..

Mimicing goerge:-
    (american tone)
    "I am really scared... I am shocked(pause) That this would happen."
    "Now i have declared war on..." so on soforth... "we must do this and that and make more problems" same with most ppl...
    "blame al-queada, blame osama bin laden, blame him."
    Maybe he should wake up and smell the coffee. "Maybe it just me."

I don't know you know...
    Bout time something was done....
    Especially what i belive.
    I don't belive osama did it,
    Hay Goerge may had even paid the Al-Queada to do it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shame on y'all. This is definitely the most disrespectful thread I have ever seen posted anywhere.

But why would anyone want lie about it, it doesn't make sense how there was nothing to prove a plane had crashed, and then the pentagon had been hit by something too, apparentl a boieng 57 i thinkl it was, and yet it was just a hole, nothing compared to the twin towers where I swear that was not a normal plane, that was definatly a fighter jet... i mean what was in the box covered in blue sheets, where was the debrie of the plane that hit the pentagon, why would bin laden want to hit the towers, I don't believe someone like that would want to hurt innocent ppl, but then again, wouldn't stop goerge, i mean as it said on the video, it was planned to much lika a demolition, But i know alot of ppl that think that none on lea, that i know of...
    You don't think someone like Bin Laden would want to hurt innocent people? That is probably the most confused statement ever.

In addition to Ghalati's statement (for those of you who don't understand why the Pentagon didn't collapse like the WTC), the Pentagon (five stories tall) is architectured much differently than a 100+ story skyscraper.

Like pntbll said, the government couldn't pull off Watergate. Even top-secret documents find their way onto public television. Do you think that in 5 years, we would have heard nothing about this? How naive are you to believe everything you hear?

This entire thread is crap, and I'll be damned if I'm ever going to have to put up with things like this.

How could you believe that a government and nation that has stood for freedom and individuality for over 200 years could suddenly turn around and do something like this?

There is no doubt in my mind that wherever KTL found that video, somebody was either trying to make a joke or piss people off. This is just like that Bonsai Kitten thing and you'd have to be a complete fool to believe it.

I have lost any respect I had regained in this forum and I probably won't be around for very much longer.

Edit:

You will not mention harm coming to the leader of my country again or I will have this situation resolved by the moderating staff.
    That goes for me as well.

Edit 2:

KTL, I am very disappointed in you. You're much too intelligent to listen to this crap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ Hanshilo:

This is not an argument about America, this is an argument about who blew up the WTC, Pentagon, and another aircraft. Not finding Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq has nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks; quit insulting my country with your trash. I am insulted, to say the least, and I would imagine any other American would be as well. This thread has done nothing but show ignorance; I think I've stated my opinion, and the facts, well enough. Now I'll tell you again, quit insulting my country.

Are you familiar with the concept of Doublethink?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Five minutes of skimming through the video convinced me the entire thing's a load of crock. A foundation formed of fiction and fallacy won't stand up against even the lightest scrutiny.