Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Is this correct?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Is this correct?

Hi there

Everytime I try to post something here, a pop-up appers asking "if i want to leave the page".

If I say no,the pages loops and try to post what I wrote several times, and returning error (as the site donīt allow repeated posts)

If i say Yes, the post is posted correctily

Just want to know if this are happening only to me or if the site are really acting that way...

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's correct.

Not sure everyone has it, but I have it too.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It happens to me sometimes as well, not often, but it does pop up from time to time.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's been doing that for me, too. I'm actually on Google Chrome trying it now to see if it's the browser that's disagreeing, I usually use Internet Explorer. So let's see if this works....

EDIT:

That's it. I think it's the browser if you're using Internet Explorer, because Google Chrome just posted this just fine without giving me the third degree for it for a change.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have IE9, and 9 out of 10 it does it, so not always. I just click 'advanced' now when wanting to answer, and the mobile version on my phone. Problem solved too, lol.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hmm, yeah probably IE problem as I have never seen such message and we're using Google chrome and Firefox. I'm very aware the site has ton of bugs that could be easily fixed with reinstalling / repairing the current version of Vbulletin, but as I can't backup and upload database in case something goes wrong I have to hold on to it.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.