Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Holiday Thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

the Holiday Thread

I hope everyone will have a nice Christmas and a great New Year!

And if 2012 wasn't so good, I hope for those (including me) 2013 will be loads better
    If 2012 was already good, well then, 2013 can only get better, hehe ^_^

Happy holidays !!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My 2012 turned out to be an incredibly bad year, hopefully next year will bring a new dawn.

Happy Holidays everyone. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Tallulah, It's easier to live alone than fear the time it's over, oo-ooh..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!

but a Special Marry Christmas to my one and only TLK family!

STM ,Sharifu, This Land, Kanu and of cource my little sis Amaryllis!

These guys are nothing less then my closest friends and family, and they always send me nice cards and happy wishes, and i do nothing less then miss them so when we are not all together.

So for ones i wanted to surprise THEM with something extra special this year, and i hope they enjoy it!

Merry X-MAS EVERYBODY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I'll try again since lea decided to get rid of my post after 2 hours)
    WOAH.......dude..... :O

I am sooo frigging speechless right now :O I just cannot get over how awsome this is just.....woah *gazes at in disbelief*

Thankyou so much man, this means so much ^^ *hugs*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh, how adorable Shadow! The artist who drew that, her style is very cute. What a wonderful idea Shadow, it's beautiful. You were so creative with coming up with that. Thank you so much. I hope we can all spend time together like that at the Disneyworld meeting in 2014. ^^ Might even be almost Christmas time when we go, so there will be Christmas decorations up at Disneyworld.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What a cool idea Shadow!! I love all of those ideas

I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday season all the best to all of you, my lea family, although I may drift here I always find my way back This is by far the best internet community I have ever found.

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, that's really cute.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and enjoyable New Year. You're all awesome and I want you all to have the best time celebrating with family and friends. At least we can all start to get really excited now knowing the world is NOT gonna end after all.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I would like to wish everyone from here a merry christmas and a happy 2013, I Hope all your dreams be fulfilled in 2013.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So that is what you were asking the character sheet of our characters for... That is just an awesome comic page Shadow. I hope you're having an awesome Christmas as well as everyone else here on Lea.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Happy holidays everyone.

I found this on Facebook a few minutes ago. Thought it deserved to be here too haha.

Apparently though, Timon and Pumbaa asked to be GINORMOUS.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Merry Christmas to everyone on Lea! It has been very neat spending the last year hanging out with you all in various forms of internet. I hope everyone's Christmas is enough, enough warmth and enough happiness and enough loved ones, to give all of that good and greatness back to you.

...I'm not ready to think about New Years and 2013 yet, let's just get through this Christmas holiday first and I'll get back to you, LOL.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmmm... Timon is rather big......

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That has to be one of the most wonderful surprises you could come up with this Christmas, Shadow. I sincerely hope we can all share a Christmas just like that some day

Merry Christmas to you all, this community has been very influential for me for more than a few years now, and for that I'm eternally grateful. You have all my best wishes

Oh, and that Santa pic made me grin widely ^^

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and I hope you all have a great and good time.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You know I love the comic, Shads So it turned out my suspicions were sort of correct... Hehe, God Jul

And Merry Christmas to everyone else on Lea too. Hope you're all having a wonderful time! ^^

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe thanks guys it means alot to me that ya like it^^

And merry Xmas one and all!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Merry Christmas everyone! & Good luck for the New Years!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Merry Christmas everyone. Pat and I had a really nice Christmas, he bought me a monopod for my camera We also sort of get a present for ourselves in the new year as we move into our own rental place on Jan 9th, so super excited about that
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey there fellow Leahalalelaians, a little late but been a bit busy the last few days with family stuff and catching up from being 6 months away.

Just wanted to say Merry Belated X-mas, I hope everyone did in fact have a great day and got lots of stuff that they wanted. I would like to also extend a paw of thanks to Sharifu, STM and TL for sending me an x-mas card, if anymore turn up I will say thanks to those people later was very awesome coming back to England with a few cards it did make me smile :3
    As for what I got this year I got a tripod for my camera, adobe photoshop elements 11 software and a giant gingerbread man much om nom noming at some point
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Happy holidays from me aswell! Although a little late for Christmas, atleast I'm in time before New Years. Not that I've been around that much anyway recently. But the holidays have given me some much needed relaxation time, and that includes time to catch up with good friends in here. Here's hoping you all have a wonderful time.
    And btw Shads, that's a very awesome gift.