Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: LH crushes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^Haha, yeah, we all know...if we wanted or not You should read the thread, Kanu

Sorry Amy, I just HAD to post that
    Anyway...I was wondering if anyone needs me to press his secre....I...uh...I mean to encourage him to tell us who his secret crush is

EDIT: I forgot to mention that in case there ain't no volunteers...I might choose a victim myself...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    None...but I am "jealous"--emphasis on the quotes--of Sharifu and STM! I'd love to have a relationship like that with someone someday...
    Really? With all that distance and everything?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, yeah... distance sucks. But it's just one of those things you've gotta try and work around. And unfortunatly it costs a lot of money to work around.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's expensive, but it'll be worth it just to trash Azzy's house.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey! You break it, you pay for it! And you can clean it up afterwards too, hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm gonna have no money, hah!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dam, that's a good point I'm sure I'll be able to find some hidden somewhere. Even if it is only $2 hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Neola
    ^Haha, yeah, we all know...if we wanted or not You should read the thread, Kanu

Sorry Amy, I just HAD to post that
    Anyway...I was wondering if anyone needs me to press his secre....I...uh...I mean to encourage him to tell us who his secret crush is

EDIT: I forgot to mention that in case there ain't no volunteers...I might choose a victim myself...
    that is about the sweetest thing and well i have news about my crush again, because i saw him again last saturday(!) x) but that's a story for some other time. I will see him again soon yay ^^

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow..this died like a fart in a can.

Well over my issues in the past year, someone here has been aiding me through it all. Someone very special to me, and in the darkest times I was thinking his name. I really didn't recognize it as a crush, until we had more time to just chat. This person has touched my heart, and made me smile in the mose darkest of trials. I am very thankful to have known him, and been able to have him by my side when I was on all fours, crawling around for help.

What would I have done without This Land?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Wow..this died like a fart in a can.
    Yeah, spring fever's over
    Either that or no-one dared to bump this x)

Also nice to see how people ended up together with their crush *coughdontyouthinksoamycough*

And umm...what can I say, that's sweet Utora ^_^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    None...but I am "jealous"--emphasis on the quotes--of Sharifu and STM! I'd love to have a relationship like that with someone someday...
    Heh, I'm surprised I didn't see this post until now.

Originally posted by Nephilim
    Really? With all that distance and everything?
    I don't think Kiara Serengeti ment she would want to be in a long distance relationship necessarily, but that she would like to be in a relationship where both are so committed to each other, and love each other very much... And you know, I would rather be in a relationship with STM, then not be in one, or be in one that's not long distance where the guy doesn't love me or care about me as much as STM does.

After everything we have been through, I wouldn't want it any other way...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Neola
    Also nice to see how people ended up together with their crush *coughdontyouthinksoamycough*
    you tell me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Heh, I'm surprised I didn't see this post until now.

I don't think Kiara Serengeti ment she would want to be in a long distance relationship necessarily, but that she would like to be in a relationship where both are so committed to each other, and love each other very much... And you know, I would rather be in a relationship with STM, then not be in one, or be in one that's not long distance where the guy doesn't love me or care about me as much as STM does.

After everything we have been through, I wouldn't want it any other way...
    Actually... my friend said something similar to me... she said she envied my relationship... not because she wants a boyfriend (which she does ) but because of the fact that Pat travelled so far just to be with me and is so comitted to me that he was willing to wait so long to see me.

I also agree with you on that second point, I can't imagine being with anyone but Pat, and even though I really struggle with being apart from him sometimes, I know that I would not be nearly as happy with anyone else who lived near me, than I am with him. And it's worth every moment spent apart just to be with him again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i am glad to see that at least some internet and long-distance relationships work out =3 i think you have the best chances when your older. i mean, me and Ragoom didn't work out either, but i guess that was because we were too young. I admire all 4 of you, STM, Sharifu, Azerane and Pat =3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wish I had a relationship. I get so lonely not having someone to talk to or cuddle or anything like that But noooo! I'm not good enough for anyone As for crushes... I'm too much of a noob to have one on anyone here.

And for the record.... I hate Valentines Day. It must die

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sesshomaru
    And for the record.... I hate Valentines Day. It must die
    Seconded

Long distance relationships require a LOT of patience and understanding, which my "relationship" didn't, hence why it went through several break-ups and gettings back together with a promise of "better understanding" but in the end it wasn't to be. I refer to her as my ex, but when I think about it she was never really a "girlfriend" to me. The way I see it, you have to have met someone offline before you can even consider a relationship, sure you can have great feelings for someone and think they're awesome etc, but I just don't think you can actually say you're "in a relationship" when you've never even met.

Like I met Katie (my ex) in September 2003, after a few months (I forget how) but we decided we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and ever since then all we ever did was say stuff like "where are we gonna get married?" and all soppy **** like that. However, we never actually met until July 2005, and it was then that we decided we just weren't meant for each other, there was too much tension and whatnot, so eventually in January this year we mutually broke up, but she remains to be one of the best friends I ever had and still have.

So what I'm getting at is that it really annoys me when people say that they're in a relationship with someone who they've never met. It's one thing to love someone, but to declare yourself in a relationship is a whole different kettle of fish. I mean, me and Katie said we were in a relationship when we'd never met, but it was stupid because how is it possible to be in a relationship with someone you can only talk to?

But having said that, those who do go and meet up, then decide they're in a relationship...well good luck to you all and I hope your relationships go well for you.

[/rant]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree wholeheartedly with you, Tikerii. You've made a strong point there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ^ Indeed.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    Actually... my friend said something similar to me... she said she envied my relationship... not because she wants a boyfriend (which she does ) but because of the fact that Pat travelled so far just to be with me and is so comitted to me that he was willing to wait so long to see me.
    Yeah, I had a friend tell me the same thing, that he was jealous of my relationship for that reason too.

And I don't get why so many singles hate Valentine's Day, I was single for 18 years of my life, and I still liked it. (Well, I *was* single when I was 19, but STM and I loved each other, but it was before we met, so we weren't really in a relationship yet, but we were waiting to meet each other at the time, which was only a few months away. But I wouldn't really count that, since I loved someone and he loved me too) Anways... Valentine's Day doesn't have to be just for lovers you know... I usually got candy from my friends, and my mom always gave me See's Chocolate.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never pay any bigger attention to valentines day ... However this year was different when I for the first time in my life had a valentine present, then not from like a family member or something I never have had from anyway (except cards from my grandparents), but from someone who was a very close friend to me and cared about me and everything, and the one I have so close and deep in my heart and thoughts ... I was sooo [size=huge]happy[/size] Thank you ^^ I look forward to next valentine, if things stays like they are, I'll give a present back this time