Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: LH crushes

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    God like...pffft ((douses Kiva in vodka)) there God...ooo grant me prayer..I want more of this. ((beats you with bottle))

On Topic - NEWS FLASH - ......Utta forgot what the topic was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It would be un-godly to give you more...sir! Not to mention....since I am a GOD, I don't have to take this! *comes back to life and washes off in the waterhole and then smacks you "up-side" the head with your bottle*

~Kiva

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You alpha tit! NO SMACKING RUSSIANS!!! ((bites kiva's tail off and runs off with it)) my preeeeeecious.

You are a heathen god..not grant tigeress Vodka...swine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I can't blame you for liking my tail so much...it is that of a GOD! *thunder and lighting highlight my raising of paws for dramatic effect*

I'm a wonderful GOD who can take my tail back *takes it back and reattaches it* and also DENY anymore drinking to tigresses! *destroys all vodka in existence*

~Kiva

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ((dies)) Now see what you've done!? Killed my vodka loving heart....right dead.

You are an evil god of the underworld!

OT : Still has a crush on roog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Better you than me!

Just kidding *revives and blesses you with NOT having an addiction to vodka* I am doing you a GREAT favor! NOW...WORSHIP ME! *laughs diabolically* hehe!

But...I'd better stop with the off-topicness...hehe. I don't do it much. I would add something...but I have no crushes at the moment. GODS must spend much of their time alone.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Y'all crazy...

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sesshomaru
    And frankly it hurt and always made me wonder what was so wrong with me that I couldn't have someone like me in that way and why I wasn't good enough for anyone.
    Well really I know what you mean, when I was 18 and younger, I felt that way a lot of times through high school. (Like I thought, is there something wrong with me, that I haven't had a boyfriend yet?) But I didn't let it bother me so much where it took up my whole life. I knew that someday, some guy would love me for who I am. And in time it did happen. ^^ It just happened when I least expected it, and I wasn't looking for it. (But I think that's the best kind of love, when you're friends first)

Originally posted by Only-now
    Well..I had been single for most of my life. I am now sadly...but that is alright.
    You're not with Eva anymore?
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok i saw a chatbox going on xD

Yea Only-now, i thought you had a girlfriend Oo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Amaryllis
    ok i saw a chatbox going on xD
    I KNEW you'd say this when you'd see this thread

But oh well, at least Utora always tried to stay on topic..."OT: I still have a crush on roog" xD

But anywayyy...umm...I dunno, I'm outta here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if there hadn't been an apparent rumor going around that I was a lesbian just cuz I didn't have a boyfriend. Not to mention listening to the morons in my class saying things like "Yeah I f***ed Liz (my real name's Elizabeth) behind the school last night. Right, Liz?" So, no, I never bothered talking to anyone or "finding" anyone because they all made fun of me and weren't worth my time. So PFFT! Besides I believe that you don't find love, love finds you. Especially after seeing what my mom's gone through. OK, OK, I'll admit it, I had one boyfriend which lasted about 5 years. We started going out summer before my junior year and we broke up last year cuz he moved. We're still friends, though, so it's cool. But now I'm all alone, there's no one herebeside me. My troubles have all gone, there's no one to deride me! But you gotta have friends and I gotta stop watching Shrek

Back to the topic at hand: no crushes here yet. Keyword *yet* Kiva and Roog, though..... funny guys. Me likey

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wasn't looking for love eather.

Totally not interested in guys, lol.

It just happened ... I didn't want to at first, 'cause with the age difference and all, but it happened anyway, couldn't really stop it, hehe.

5 years and 3 months now.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So many other girls got those stupid flowers, girls who weren't very attractive, while I didn't. And frankly it hurt and always made me wonder what was so wrong with me that I couldn't have someone like me in that way and why I wasn't good enough for anyone.
    I had one boyfriend which lasted about 5 years.
    You didn't count those 5 years then, did you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No..I'm not with Eva anymore. We broke up on August 16th this year. Nothing really "went wrong" so to speak...but she was starting college..and well you know...all the waiting that would have had to happen etc. I guess...she kinda wanted to focus more on college etc...and I respect that. There were some other things that needed working out...and we are still VERY close friends etc. I mean, I call her every night still and such. Maybe someday we shall be together again. I'm not angry at her or anything....I think we get along great etc. Anyways..yeah, Kinda avoided announcing it because I am a more private person and plus I am a little embarassed...it was going so well and then it kinda spontaneously stopped..so yeah..hehe.

So..yes I am single now..lol. I still feel kinda bad saying that we aren't together anymore...everything seemed so perfect...but there is always time for things to change again.

glad someone things I am "funny" hehe...you know...some people actually have the NERVE to criticize a GOD. Imagine!

~Kiva

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that Kiva.

I hope it doesn't damper your spirits. You're a good lion... a good swine tit lion.

I hope things work out in other relationships down the road.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ciara
    And you know? :O No I don't think so
    I think it's quite obvious who your crush is Ciara...

Wow Sesshomaru, you were in a relationship for 5 years? And then you two broke up just because he moved? (I guess that's something I just don't get, because if two people really love each other they can make it work, and eventually would want to move together or move closer to each other)

I'm also surprised about Kiva and Eva. Ah well... It's great you guys are still good friends.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    I think it's quite obvious who your crush is Ciara...
    Aaah where did ya come from?

[SIZE=small]Well maybe it's obvious <.< ... *hides* But you don't know which on of them![/SIZE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if there hadn't been an apparent rumor going around that I was a lesbian just cuz I didn't have a boyfriend. Not to mention listening to the morons in my class saying things like "Yeah I f***ed Liz (my real name's Elizabeth) behind the school last night. Right, Liz?"
    Do you want me to kick their asses...because I will...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the encouragement Utora. Even though I am NOT a swine, nor a "tit" and I am a lion..but just a great LION plain and simple..hehe. Thanks anyways though!

Yeah...I was surprised too...but I think there might be a second chance down the road. I thought it was a great relationship...and it was...just certain circumstances didn't work out.

I don't think Roog will be kicking anyone's rear parts anytime soon! So..I wouldn't count on that statement if I were you!

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    Do you want me to kick their asses...because I will...

I'd love you forever, Roog, but there're too many and most of them I didn't even know.

I broke up with my boyfriend a year after he moved because I more or less feel out of love with him. Plus, talking on the phone with him showed he has a lot of annoying habits I'd never be able to deal with if I'd ever lived with him. I realized that while we're good friends, we're not compatible enough for a relationship. And at the time, I had a lot of stress and crap going on in my life, so I simply couldn't deal with the stress of a long distance realtionship. Besides, I'm just not good for him: I've got a lousy temper and he's too patient. He deserves better than me and let's insult to injury: His parents don't like me. So there was much more to the break-up than just "he moved."

And it's not that I didn't count those five years, I still never got anything those five years. Just because you're with someone doesn't mean they get you something.