Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: LH crushes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ciara
    from someone who was a very close friend to me and cared about me and everything, and the one I have so close and deep in my heart and thoughts ... I was sooo [size=huge]happy[/size] Thank you ^^ I look forward to next valentine, if things stays like they are, I'll give a present back this time
    from Lea? (this is the LH crushes thread after all)

Well, I never "hated" Valentines Day either (I found it quite amusing actually, especially those "secret Valentine" thingies of which I never got any )...it's a day like any other day if you're single...maybe a little more depressing but what can you do? xD Ah well, at least you get cheap sweets and stuff the day after

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Neola
    from Lea? (this is the LH crushes thread after all)
    Well yea of course from Lea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well yea of course from Lea
    Just making sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just making sure
    I know the rules

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know the rules
    Meh, no-one in the last few posts (including me, yeah) stayed "on topic" either so I guess it woulda been fine either way

And don't we all know who it is anyway?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Meh, no-one in the last few posts (including me, yeah) stayed "on topic" either so I guess it woulda been fine either way

And don't we all know who it is anyway?
    Yea, sometimes it has to be okey to go a little off topic xP

And you know? :O No I don't think so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No I don't think so
    But I do think so, hun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But I do think so, hun
    Ah, no ya do not I believe

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Must there always be like, every 2 pages another 2 pages of these 1-line chat things?

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sorry Nath, but it was just so fun xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ?nathalie?
    Must there always be like, every 2 pages another 2 pages of these 1-line chat things?
    Sorry Nathy, I'll try to keep it down
    I just....don't really know what to say >.<

But anyway, yeah I do think I know...either you spill the obvious or...well...you don't but I know either way x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *tries to not answer to keep it on-topic*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sesshomaru
    As for crushes... I'm too much of a noob to have one on anyone here.
    I'll be your crush...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Of course you would offer *sighs* Exactly the reason you shouldn't be chosen! *pats*

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Only-now
    Of course you would offer *sighs* Exactly the reason you shouldn't be chosen! *pats*

~Kiva
    ...I'm just trying to be courtious and friendly to the new members...

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    I'll be your crush...

No...you're mine. ((puts roog in a cage)) You can stay in my bedroom and I can feed you skittles and coke..and you can be allll mine.

And don't even think about running away....I've got an indostructable roog leash......nobody else can come near you without a special permit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is such a cute thread! It's really nice to know that there are some long-distance relationships that do in fact work out. It makes the world seem a little brighter, you know? =)

Valentine Day = But that's probably because I've never really had a one that was all that great. Ehehehe...

And yeah, I have a crush here at Lea. Which I guess is pretty lame since I havn't even been here very long at all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    I'll be your crush...
    Thanks, Roog But you might wanna reconsider. Unfortunately, I'm one of those that might take you seriously

Singles hate generally hate Valentines Day cuz it's a painful reminder that they're alone and it kinda hurts to see other people all ovey-dovey and getting and giving to their paramours. It makes one wonder, "What is so wrong with me that no one wants to love me?" or "Why can't I be loved?" I loved it back in elementary cuz y'know you had to give everyone a card. But then you hit middle school and high school and I saw everyone else giving their friends cards or other girls getting flowers and stuff, while I got nothing. High school, there was always a thing where you'd buy a carnation for someone and it'd be delivered to them in the morning on Valentines Day. So many other girls got those stupid flowers, girls who weren't very attractive, while I didn't. And frankly it hurt and always made me wonder what was so wrong with me that I couldn't have someone like me in that way and why I wasn't good enough for anyone. Slightly off the topic, I know, but someone asked and I felt obliged to answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well..I had been single for most of my life. I am now sadly...but that is alright. I never hated Valentine's Day. In a way, I felt slightly bad...but it never bothered me. I guess, you have to realize that there ISN'T anything "wrong" with you. It is only a matter of time, and circumstances. Did you (and I don't mean "you" referring to anyone in particular) ever actually TRY to find someone? What are you looking for? Do you even need/want a relationship? Etc.

I had crushes on girls when I was younger...in middle and elementary school...but those were based purely on looks. I didn't know the girl that well etc. I didn't ever have a relationship with any of them. In high school I never looked for anyone...and no one ever came to my attention. I didn't mind being single...and I don't mind all that much right now. Not to say I didn't love my relationship....but being single is not such a bad thing.

I know a lot of people say it...but everyone does have a time when they can meet someone if they desire. It all has to do with circumstances, choices, and time. Valentine's Day is just a day. You aren't less or worse than anyone else just because you didn't get an item of affection. The time will come for everyone if they let it.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    No...you're mine. ((puts roog in a cage)) You can stay in my bedroom and I can feed you skittles and coke..and you can be allll mine.

And don't even think about running away....I've got an indostructable roog leash......nobody else can come near you without a special permit.

Sweet!...I love skittles and leashes...

Originally posted by Raruka

And yeah, I have a crush here at Lea. Which I guess is pretty lame since I havn't even been here very long at all!
    :Ooo:...I bet it's me...

Originally posted by Sesshomaru
    Thanks, Roog But you might wanna reconsider. Unfortunately, I'm one of those that might take you seriously
    Hmm, then I better not ask you to marry me, then...