Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: LH crushes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Women and men have the same mental acuteness. Done by synonymous IQ tests and batteries on neuropsychiatry. But achieve intelligence dissimilarly.

But women still will rule the world on 2063 A.D. > with their super-cerebrum and The Hall of JC Penney . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hahaha, sorry for the off-topic but where'd ya get that pic in you sig, Sonkakee? It's hilarious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    Hahaha, sorry for the off-topic but where'd ya get that pic in you sig, Sonkakee? It's hilarious.
    Tiki Weekly.

---

[ "Iago: We are the Beaky Boys, welcome to our perch;
    Zazu: I wish that it were Sunday, and I was still in church.

Iago: Listen to our rap, I am Big Beaky B;
    Zazu: And I am 2 Can DJ, as you can plainly see.

Iago: We are in the pre-show, in far off Tokyo;
    Zazu: They tried to hire Muppets, but Big Bird wouldn't go.

Iago: We're here to tell the story, of all the Tiki Birds;
    Zazu: And since it is so early, we'll try to use small words.

Iago: We hope you like our story, it took us days to write;
    Zazu: And with my partner helping, it was only done last night.

Iago: Let's go have some coffee, a banana and a bun;
    Zazu: While I check the attraction, has not gone one-oh-one.

Iago & Zazu: We are the Beaky Boys! Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!" ]

[ /endofftopicness ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe being intelligent is very important. It doesn't make my life any less fun, or make things uninteresting. Personally, I think intelligence opens up doors for many, allows you to make better decisions, and it also keeps you from being taken advantage of, etc. The list can go on forever, but to say that intelligence is pointless is something that someone unintelligent is more likely to say...in MOST situations. I can think of other reasons why someone intelligent might say it, but that isn't my point..hehe.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the intelligence thing...there are many forms of intelligence. It seems to me that when someone lacks intelligence in one area, they usually make up for it in another.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm... I wouldn't mind a smart guy, but even if he wasn't so great in the academic fields, he should at least be willing to learn and accept help. Throwing your education down the drain from laziness won't get you very far in this growing world. Even if you have an education, it can sometimes be very hard to start off. I wouldn't know from experience, but a friend from about three years ago just came back and said he left because of financial/job trouble. O_O

I'd like a respectful guy.... preferably drug-free and practices abstinence or however you spell it. Myeh.. I can't think of anything right off the top of my head besides that, but I have yet to "test the waters of romance", so to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well me, i don`t like anyone from here because i`m new and helloo no one likes me but it`s not a biig deal because i am in love...

with...

myself.......(<waahhh totally self obsessed)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nicoga
    Hmm... I wouldn't mind a smart guy, but even if he wasn't so great in the academic fields, he should at least be willing to learn and accept help. Throwing your education down the drain from laziness won't get you very far in this growing world. Even if you have an education, it can sometimes be very hard to start off. I wouldn't know from experience, but a friend from about three years ago just came back and said he left because of financial/job trouble. O_O

I'd like a respectful guy.... preferably drug-free and practices abstinence or however you spell it. Myeh.. I can't think of anything right off the top of my head besides that, but I have yet to "test the waters of romance", so to say.

Like ME? *Hugs you* ^^;;;

*Prrr* anyways

off that topic before i creep someone out :E

If it were for me, the only thing I would look at in a person, was his/her personality. I wouldn't care for his/her financial problems for they can be solved with time, and academics. There are a lot of nice people that arent that smart so I'd give some a chance =)

and yeah, i'm still in love with *nudge nudge wink wink*

~KTL

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Only-now
    I believe being intelligent is very important. It doesn't make my life any less fun, or make things uninteresting. Personally, I think intelligence opens up doors for many, allows you to make better decisions, and it also keeps you from being taken advantage of, etc. The list can go on forever, but to say that intelligence is pointless is something that someone unintelligent is more likely to say...in MOST situations. I can think of other reasons why someone intelligent might say it, but that isn't my point..hehe.

~Kiva
    yes, I know, and I agree, but then again I also dislike the inttelegence... It's a personal matter... I dunno... ... lets just say 'nobody likes a smart person' is completely true in my expirience...
    oh and also the quote 'the higher the IQ the more crap one has to plow through on the road of life'

ok, I'm done off topicness... back on topic

I do have a few crushes from here... and I'll gladly be one of the ones whom do not reveal them ... kind of the reason I haven't posted in this thread... I wouldn't have even said that now but I'm trying to remain on topic...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, sorry I keep making off topic posts as well. One last thing though...yes, it IS true that there are many types of intelligence, and that intelligence really has no concrete meaning or definitions. Most people tend to think of it as referring to academic skills, but that is very narrow and can be disected into many different categories etc. Intelligence is actually the chapter we are studying in AP psychology right now, and it is sort of interesting. Basically, intelligence can be defined by what a particular culture deems important to survival, and success. Some people tend to be more talented in over all mental ability for problem solving, mathematics, vocabulary, etc. Thats all...but sorry...I have nothing to post in the on-topic area since I have a mate and all..hehe.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *hmm* In the end, be carefull with these crushes ...

You don't know if they can turn out bad, and you might loose friends because of it.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmm....
    My one friend had a crush on her best friend and when she told him he told her that he had a girlfriend and after that they did`nt speek to each other..

wtf the guy told the girl he had a girlfriend AFTER she says that she likes him, some "best friend".......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hmm well if they were best friends you'd think she would know that he already had a girlfriend... (He should of told her that) o_O

And I don't see why they stopped talking to each other, it's not like they still can't be friends. XD
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Depending on the situation or feelings at the time I guess ... :s

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After my cosin broke up with his girlfriend she said we can still be friends,but you don`t have the same understanding after you break up with someone...

And about the first story she never spoke to him because she had beeeeen rejected and he never spoke to her because he felt guilty and said that he should have told her when he got friendly to god knows whats hers name..

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, alot to catch up on. Crushes galore.
    I've had one for a long time, and it's been onsistant and it has been crushed, but it is still thriving for the same being.

I'd like to hear who TL likes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Noy tellin yet ,
    when i have the guts i will, im very shy when it comes tho these things:Perks:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm...I'm not exactly sure...but I think I have a crush on someone...It may or may not be a big deal, I'm still thinkin' on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by This land
    Noy tellin yet ,
    when i have the guts i will, im very shy when it comes tho these things:Perks:
    You have a crush, and you never told me! hehe, if you want you can tell us, you don't have to, that's cool. But yay for you for having a crush.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe thanks

Sorry, i did tell a few people on msn is do, im sure i told you, but i must of thought wrong .

Oh well, you know now